Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
But i don't have a choice there? Infact i don't have a choice at all with Patrick in the last update (Renpy)
The Renpy version is being made by someone else entirely. It's possible he hasn't implemented that choice (yet).
Yeah, very probably. In RPGM version one chooses between promising a show to Patrick, leading to lesbian performance with Emily, or givnig BJ to Patrick which in turn ends in a rape scene / forced BJ, with bar patrons.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks man!

As my signature says, Krull is the creator of the signatures I use.
I browsed this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/free-forum-signatures-and-wallpapers.2743/
I got the Anna signature specifically from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/free-forum-signatures-and-wallpapers.2743/post-198873

Hope it helps!

thx for the response and help, sir. but it seems the link doesn't work anymore and the other one i can download but cannot open/unpack. seems this is the only post for getting some signatures. the others do theirs on their own or buy them? oO

but again: tank you. didn't thought you answer tbh ^^

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Does Jeremy's corruption style change if Anna doesn't comply to Liam's Blackmail? I know about the scene where she comply to Liam.

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
bonjour
une idée amusante , pour le développeur
pour remettre Andrew dans l' histoire , si on imagine que Anna trouve un livre particulier en faisant le ménage de la chambre sous le lit (coté Andrew) et que ce livre soit ouvert sur une publicité qui vante les miracles de petites pilules qui augmente considérablement la taille du sexe .
Admettons que Anna soit très motivé d'essayer ces pilules avec son amoureux pour relancer son histoire et ce rend à son sex-shop préféré pour acheter ces pilules.
lorsqu'elle arrive au magasin , elle entend des gémissements dans l'arrière boutique, comme elle est curieuse , elle est stupéfaite de trouver Andrew en train d'essayer ces fameuses pilules avec la jolie vendeuse!!!!!!!!!!ha!ha! ha!
il y aura aussi Anna avec des cornes

sorry for the translation
Hello
a fun idea, for the developer
to put Andrew back in the story, if we imagine that Anna finds a particular book by cleaning the room under the bed (Andrew side) and that this book is opened on an advertisement that extols the miracles of small pills which increases conseratively the size of the sex.
Let's say that Anna is very motivated to try these pills with her lover to revive her story and it makes her sex shop prefer to buy these pills.
when she arrives at the store, she hears moans in the back shop, as she is curious, it is stupid to find Andrew trying these famous pills with the pretty saleswoman !!!!!!!!!! ha! ha! aha!
there will also be Anna with horns

Reactions: vrokol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Please someone upload image gallery.
he had a gallery with unreleased and released stuff on flickr. but it seems he deleted everything a few months ago :c there you had everything from pics to gifs - but don't know if its cause i was a patreon and supported him. :unsure:- which i ofc want to continue in the future.:giggle:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 305956

bonjour
une idée amusante , pour le développeur
pour remettre Andrew dans l' histoire , si on imagine que Anna trouve un livre particulier en faisant le ménage de la chambre sous le lit (coté Andrew) et que ce livre soit ouvert sur une publicité qui vante les miracles de petites pilules qui augmente considérablement la taille du sexe .
Admettons que Anna soit très motivé d'essayer ces pilules avec son amoureux pour relancer son histoire et ce rend à son sex-shop préféré pour acheter ces pilules.
lorsqu'elle arrive au magasin , elle entend des gémissements dans l'arrière boutique, comme elle est curieuse , elle est stupéfaite de trouver Andrew en train d'essayer ces fameuses pilules avec la jolie vendeuse!!!!!!!!!!ha!ha! ha!
il y aura aussi Anna avec des cornes

sorry for the translation
Hello
a fun idea, for the developer
to put Andrew back in the story, if we imagine that Anna finds a particular book by cleaning the room under the bed (Andrew side) and that this book is opened on an advertisement that extols the miracles of small pills which increases conseratively the size of the sex.
Let's say that Anna is very motivated to try these pills with her lover to revive her story and it makes her sex shop prefer to buy these pills.
when she arrives at the store, she hears moans in the back shop, as she is curious, it is stupid to find Andrew trying these famous pills with the pretty saleswoman !!!!!!!!!! ha! ha! aha!
there will also be Anna with horns
I would prefer it be Anna doing it with the pretty saleswoman instead of wasting her on Andrew he can fuck off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReiCaixa

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
I would prefer it be Anna doing it with the pretty saleswoman instead of wasting her on Andrew he can fuck off.
yes, why not, but she can also join them by taking some accessories in the shop for a very hot moment ?????

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes