ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Its a game. And if you really believe this emotional bull**** that you wrote about. You havent seen the world enough, the world is messed up. Your own body would betray your spirit.
Yes it's a game. I never lose sight of that. I enjoy it. That's why I make posts about it. As for seen the world enough, well well. Maybe we can meet up & I'll trade stories with you about the emotional "bullshit" we've seen, or in my case actually experienced. I've seen the world alright. I can guarantee you that. Anybody is entitled to an opinion I just want believable characters. That's what Anna used to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123 and vrokol

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
The developer can sadly not satisfy everyone! We're all just humans after all, with incredibly varied opinions and tastes.

Only a year ago people used to complain that Anna was not fucking around enough, simply giving blowjobs. Now Anna is having too much sex it seems. Which brings me to a point that has been brought up already, you do have some choice. Don't think Anna should be as slutty? Just don't indulge in those sex scenes. I do understand, however, that the issue people are having might not actually be the sex but instead Anna's seemingly non-caring attitude towards it, should you indulge.

Now you probably still want Anna to be slutty, I mean who could say no to that, but either you want her actions to have more emotional gravitas or you just want her to go all in and not care about Andrew. I, personally, don't think any of those options would result in a more realistic narrative. We all know Anna loves Andrew and yet she fucks around, a lot, but the narrative tells us that Anna herself is confused about the whole situation. She often tries to make the sex meaningless, just like a one-night stand with no emotional strings, to justify that she actually, truly, still loves Andrew. This is obviously not always the case, Alfred being a big time contender, but the narrative does make an effort to rationalize something which is incredibly unrealistic in of itself. I mean nobody really goes around fucking an entire town in real life. To make these rationalization attempts more seamless the developer has chosen to have a serious accident be the catalyst for these events. Now, of course, there are things that might contradict this last part, most notably the short stories, but I still think my point remains.

Finally I would like to say that we need some form of advancement in Anna's exciting affections even though it might sometime hurt the narrative a little, this is usually the case in erotic games. This game has been in development for quite some time now and thankfully has plenty of sex scenes and more to come. The perspective you have on the narrative might also change if you are playing it all in one go, in contrast to waiting months for a bite-sized chunk of sex and story and then having to wait more months for the next episode. Should you wish for a more realistic narrative I would say "A Wife and Mother" is one of the best, but it also only has two sex scenes(one voyeur and one with the husband) after two years of development.

We're all fans here, hopefully, and I don't have any intention of offending anyone. I apologize if I have, you all have your opinions and I simply stated mine. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

_Maledic_

Mar 18, 2019
Yes it's a game. I never lose sight of that. I enjoy it. That's why I make posts about it. As for seen the world enough, well well. Maybe we can meet up & I'll trade stories with you about the emotional "bullshit" we've seen, or in my case actually experienced. I've seen the world alright. I can guarantee you that. Anybody is entitled to an opinion I just want believable characters. That's what Anna used to be.
Sometimes people betray and there is nothing to do with emotions.

There is a case in my country that a women betrays her husband and not because she wants to, but because she cant contrain herself. Is some sort is sickness or addiction that she have or even both. There is nothing to do with chemistry or attaction.

So the way that Anna is (and only is like that if the player wants to), she is very similar with a real life person.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update this time. I have decided to extend a bar scene a bit for this update so there will not only be scene with Patrick's son, but also we will meet our long forgotten character for whom I have left a special place. Now it's the right time to bring him back. He will be a very important figure in both Sergey's and Jeremy's path. He will be a bit more important that we thought before. Don't worry, it's not going to delay the release this month. Can you guess who it is?

So far I have almost finished the last scene also and started adding editing them and adding them to the gallery and to RPG maker, so everything runs fine.
That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Really? Cheating happens when you meet somebody with whom you share an emotional connection. Temptation overcomes rationality, despite deep-seated feelings of guilt & betrayal.
Well, only because it's a huge turning point for Anna(and the main plot of the story), let's not forget the "accident" where all those uncontrollable emotions and urges developed from.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update this time. I have decided to extend a bar scene a bit for this update so there will not only be scene with Patrick's son, but also we will meet our long forgotten character for whom I have left a special place. Now it's the right time to bring him back. He will be a very important figure in both Sergey's and Jeremy's path. He will be a bit more important that we thought before. Don't worry, it's not going to delay the release this month. Can you guess who it is?

So far I have almost finished the last scene also and started adding editing them and adding them to the gallery and to RPG maker, so everything runs fine.
That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
I guess it will be Paul, coffee shop's boss. A place before she work at bar.

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
It's look like taxman

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It's look like taxman

it certainly is. this guy looks quite handsome but for my personal taste too smooth. if he would be a tad older with glasses i would have looked forward to the scene - heck, i always look forward to every scene from deep - its just not really my cup of tea. like ashley the dude has awesome scenes i just dont like this young average/nice looking blond guy even his character is kinda interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: gyuuro

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The developer can sadly not satisfy everyone! We're all just humans after all, with incredibly varied opinions and tastes.

Only a year ago people used to complain that Anna was not fucking around enough, simply giving blowjobs. Now Anna is having too much sex it seems. Which brings me to a point that has been brought up already, you do have some choice. Don't think Anna should be as slutty? Just don't indulge in those sex scenes. I do understand, however, that the issue people are having might not actually be the sex but instead Anna's seemingly non-caring attitude towards it, should you indulge.

Now you probably still want Anna to be slutty, I mean who could say no to that, but either you want her actions to have more emotional gravitas or you just want her to go all in and not care about Andrew. I, personally, don't think any of those options would result in a more realistic narrative. We all know Anna loves Andrew and yet she fucks around, a lot, but the narrative tells us that Anna herself is confused about the whole situation. She often tries to make the sex meaningless, just like a one-night stand with no emotional strings, to justify that she actually, truly, still loves Andrew. This is obviously not always the case, Alfred being a big time contender, but the narrative does make an effort to rationalize something which is incredibly unrealistic in of itself. I mean nobody really goes around fucking an entire town in real life. To make these rationalization attempts more seamless the developer has chosen to have a serious accident be the catalyst for these events. Now, of course, there are things that might contradict this last part, most notably the short stories, but I still think my point remains.

Finally I would like to say that we need some form of advancement in Anna's exciting affections even though it might sometime hurt the narrative a little, this is usually the case in erotic games. This game has been in development for quite some time now and thankfully has plenty of sex scenes and more to come. The perspective you have on the narrative might also change if you are playing it all in one go, in contrast to waiting months for a bite-sized chunk of sex and story and then having to wait more months for the next episode. Should you wish for a more realistic narrative I would say "A Wife and Mother" is one of the best, but it also only has two sex scenes(one voyeur and one with the husband) after two years of development.

We're all fans here, hopefully, and I don't have any intention of offending anyone. I apologize if I have, you all have your opinions and I simply stated mine. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

great post!! btw could you tell me how you make this ads abotu anna under your comments? saw this under other commentators (and ofc creators) too. would like to make advertising for Deep too. :)

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
great post!! btw could you tell me how you make this ads abotu anna under your comments? saw this under other commentators (and ofc creators) too. would like to make advertising for Deep too. :)
Thanks man!

As my signature says, Krull is the creator of the signatures I use.
I browsed this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/free-forum-signatures-and-wallpapers.2743/
I got the Anna signature specifically from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/free-forum-signatures-and-wallpapers.2743/post-198873

Hope it helps!

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes