numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
2 months without update, DP is doing a great job this year...
Deepsleep posted a weekly update less than a week ago.

If you're talking about a 1.6 release or something along those lines, a guideline can be past release history:
May 12th - 1.5
Mar 1st - 1.4
Dec 2nd - 1.3
Oct 8th - 1.2
Aug 2nd - 1.1
May 27th - 1.0

So somewhere between 2 - 3 months per update has been the norm, and we're still within that time frame.

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018

If you're talking about a 1.6 release or something along those lines, a guideline can be past release history:
May 12th - 1.5
Mar 1st - 1.4
Dec 2nd - 1.3
Oct 8th - 1.2
Aug 2nd - 1.1
May 27th - 1.0

So somewhere between 2 - 3 months per update has been the norm, and we're still within that time frame.
I guess this update is in early August.

Reactions: vrokol

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017

May 12th - 1.5
Mar 1st - 1.4
Dec 2nd - 1.3
Oct 8th - 1.2
Aug 2nd - 1.1
May 27th - 1.0

i was talking about release.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Dev, please do something original. Give Andrew a couple of balls and ask him to split up even for a while. Do not take the path of acceptance as it happens in all games where the deceived husband accepted the deception and even discovers that he likes. I always hope that one of these games shows a tricked with a little bit of value. This can even make the game more interesting by playing with her reaction to being abandoned

Reactions: ancienregimele

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Dev, please do something original. Give Andrew a couple of balls and ask him to split up even for a while. Do not take the path of acceptance as it happens in all games where the deceived husband accepted the deception and even discovers that he likes
In most games where one is cheating i dislike the fact that they are always complaining that the love their friend/husband etc so much..,.but the fuck an other guy/girl 2/3 times a day. I still like this game, but Anna's cheating so much with almost everybody around that the story should be a bit adapted by now. It just walking into the office to get laid, going to some other place to get fucked, going to the bar to dance and get fucked again to come home and get laid by Andrews father, Ashley or the old man, etcetcetc for every other day

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
In most games where one is cheating i dislike the fact that they are always complaining that the love their friend/husband etc so much..,.but the fuck an other guy/girl 2/3 times a day. I still like this game, but Anna's cheating so much with almost everybody around that the story should be a bit adapted by now. It just walking into the office to get laid, going to some other place to get fucked, going to the bar to dance and get fucked again to come home and get laid by Andrews father, Ashley or the old man, etcetcetc for every other day
You literally have a choice to not cheat you know. Choices are pretty damn obvious

Reactions: vrokol and blink66

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You literally have a choice to not cheat you know. Choices are pretty damn obvious
Even following a totally faithful path, she sucks the cock of the drug dealer and catches them Andrew. Without possible options
And Andrew start to let her sleep with others. Do you really think that starting here this
thoughts wiil be reversal?

• Haha
Reactions: fameerfuddi

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
lol, seriously? I guess you don't know much about cheating :) That's exactly how it happens.
Really? Cheating happens when you meet somebody with whom you share an emotional connection. Temptation overcomes rationality, despite deep-seated feelings of guilt & betrayal. It tends to occur well away from any place you could encounter anyone you know but of course this can & does happen, often when least expected. There may be an absence of logic at times but this can be restored to some degree by compartmentalising events,like Jekyll & Hyde living separate but connected lives. It's not the same as popping round to the neighbours' for a quick shag & justifying this by remembering a beloved grandfather, however many conflicted feelings might be in play. That's just being a slag.

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Really? Cheating happens when you meet somebody with whom you share an emotional connection. Temptation overcomes rationality, despite deep-seated feelings of guilt & betrayal. It tends to occur well away from any place you could encounter anyone you know but of course this can & does happen, often when least expected. There may be an absence of logic at times but this can be restored to some degree by compartmentalising events,like Jekyll & Hyde living separate but connected lives. It's not the same as popping round to the neighbours' for a quick shag & justifying this by remembering a beloved grandfather, however many conflicted feelings might be in play. That's just being a slag.
Its a game. And if you really believe this emotional bull**** that you wrote about. You havent seen the world enough, the world is messed up. Your own body would betray your spirit.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes