Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I really don't understand how this progressive, beautiful looking and elaborately developed game is so under the radar while games that have been in version 0.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 alpha for years and have like 1 lesbian sex scene have thousands of patrons and pages of attention
Well beside the fact that it’s kinda true, I think I know why:

It seems the majority of ppl in this forum like more:
- male mc’s
- lesbian scenes
- girls who look either like boys, are totally out of shape, mothers or look like oiled Barbies
- futa for whatever fucking reason is now a common thing and grows in popularity (really hate this kind thing)
- ppl cry about RPG maker UwU <.< my time mememe but then play renpy and click 100 times through the same thing...

Games what Deep and just a few others provide or so fucking rare, I hate it when ppl tell me “there are plenty good games here if you have to wait for the next update” etc.

I don’t see many games with:
- a female mc
- which with curvy aesthetic body
- good quality
- at least 30% sex scenes
- with decent to good animations
- provides old/young fetish (which isn’t even a tag)
- got not abandoned
- a decent more or less believable story and worldspace

the only thing haters then still come up with is:
“B b but the texts are not really good written and there is too much blackmail mememe UwU”

LOL. Then I play the games who these dudes hype so much and OH WONDER they lack things here and there too? Who would have guessed!
Maybe the conversations are cool written but there are nearly no animations or fetishes, or there are animations and a decent story but the girls look unattractive for me personally. And so on...

And then I write a review and in it that Deep makes it - at least atm - imho better if not the best and get reported from whoever.

Genius...

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I'd rather have a REAL woman. Nothing beats the human touch/emotion. Even if I don't get laid in a while, well, I always have my trusted hand. Interesting subject, nevertheless. Might work for some, but definitely not for me. Just imagine it sitting in a corner, staring at you all day and all night long; same, vacant, eerie expression. As if creaking floorboards and things that go bump in the night weren't already enough. Nah, I'll pass!
Congratulations for your sincere reflection! As a friend once said to me: Use a rubber that vibrates instead of a real, men are problems and rough ... I asked her: Have you ever had a real? Sweat, fluid change ... I respect preferences but nothing compares to the living human being!

Long live your words!

harley-quinn_1631119.gif

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Adding a hobo to this game would enrich the plot tremendously. The only thing missing is a rapist who secretly is her father BUT she ends up enjoying it later on (what a twist!). Here's an idea for a script:

Rapist (father): Take that you slut!
Anne: Please stop. Your cock is punching my cervix.
Rapist: This has never happened with your boyfriend before, I can feel how tight you are.
Anne: Oh no, why am I about to orgasm?
Rapist: Take my seeeeeed!
Anne: Wow, you came inside of me. Here's my number.
Rapist: Already know your number, sweetie.
Anne: Daddy? Why didn't you call me?
Father: I really wanted to but I was too busy raping women! I hope you can forgive me.
Anne: Sure.
Plot Twist 2: Later, Anna discovers her father is also her brother. As it so happens, when he started his raping spree, he started with his own mother.

Plot Twist 3: Anna now discovers she is pregnant. Her father is now a soon-to-be grandfather. He's also a soon-to-be uncle. Meanwhile, Anna is to become an aunt to her own child.

Plot Twist 4: Anna gives birth to a baby girl. Girl attains puberty. Anna's father-brother rapes the girl, gets her pregnant, too.

A further couple of generations down the line...

DeepSleep's latest game: The Hills Have Eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

This is the last weekly update before the release. Rendering of the last scene is almost done. I have already started adding scenes to the Rpg maker, and most of them are also done. The last part is left so I'm going to release the update next week, most probably on the weekend.

I know that some are waiting for Rebecca's scene and it's going to be great. A lot more of Rebecca's and Anna's inner side will be released in the next update.
Another scene that will bring together previous choices, as well as previous experience of Anna, will be the one with the photographer. It's going to be connected not only to his scenes but also to Ashley ones, and they will be connected more in the future as well.

The final scene list is Home with Andrew and John, Morning with John, Rebecca, Clothing shop (short one with Patricia), Party with Alfred, Patricia and their friends (some new ones) and a scene with shooting an ad with Dilan and another mysterious person :) I'm really glad that you, my patrons, are with me and thankful for your support that allows me to work on this game.

Also, I'm very glad that some times there is a nice discussion going on on discord. Both private and public, so feel free to join and jump in on some fun :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

This is the last weekly update before the release. Rendering of the last scene is almost done. I have already started adding scenes to the Rpg maker, and most of them are also done. The last part is left so I'm going to release the update next week, most probably on the weekend.

I know that some are waiting for Rebecca's scene and it's going to be great. A lot more of Rebecca's and Anna's inner side will be released in the next update.
Another scene that will bring together previous choices, as well as previous experience of Anna, will be the one with the photographer. It's going to be connected not only to his scenes but also to Ashley ones, and they will be connected more in the future as well.

The final scene list is Home with Andrew and John, Morning with John, Rebecca, Clothing shop (short one with Patricia), Party with Alfred, Patricia and their friends (some new ones) and a scene with shooting an ad with Dilan and another mysterious person :) I'm really glad that you, my patrons, are with me and thankful for your support that allows me to work on this game.

Also, I'm very glad that some times there is a nice discussion going on on discord. Both private and public, so feel free to join and jump in on some fun :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
I would really miss spa scene bad luck ,hopefully next update that's mean in 2020

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
1St of all THANK YOU The Bloody-Nine for sharing. :)

Quote (Another scene that will bring together previous choices, as well as previous experience of Anna, will be the one with the photographer. It's going to be connected not only to his scenes but also to Ashley ones, and they will be connected more in the future as well.)

Will that mean it is Ashley who is the guy that are "requesting" those photos earlier?
DAMN, this is gonna be HOT just not now but in further updates. :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: vrokol

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Well beside the fact that it’s kinda true, I think I know why:

It seems the majority of ppl in this forum like more:
- male mc’s
- lesbian scenes
- girls who look either like boys, are totally out of shape, mothers or look like oiled Barbies
- futa for whatever fucking reason is now a common thing and grows in popularity (really hate this kind thing)
- ppl cry about RPG maker UwU <.< my time mememe but then play renpy and click 100 times through the same thing...

Games what Deep and just a few others provide or so fucking rare, I hate it when ppl tell me “there are plenty good games here if you have to wait for the next update” etc.

- a female mc
- good quality
- got not abandoned

the only thing haters then still come up with is:
“B b but the texts are not really good written and there is too much blackmail mememe UwU”

LOL. Then I play the games who these dudes hype so much and OH WONDER they lack things here and there too? Who would have guessed!
Maybe the conversations are cool written but there are nearly no animations or fetishes, or there are animations and a decent story but the girls look unattractive for me personally. And so on...

And then I write a review and in it that Deep makes it - at least atm - imho better if not the best and get reported from whoever.

Genius...
Great analysis, I think you touched the core essence there, not to mention people seem to like the whole fact that DeepSleep PROVIDES more than it teases, so it leaves people thirstying "less"

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I really don't understand how this progressive, beautiful looking and elaborately developed game is so under the radar while games that have been in version 0.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 alpha for years and have like 1 lesbian sex scene have thousands of patrons and pages of attention
I know which is the game your talking about every update we anticipate is a sex scene but then all we get is a strip tease pure milking.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are two: fashion business and Jessica hard news

If this comment will be deleted I write it via personal message then

Edit: and imho the best games atm are Anna EA, LotV and LE.
But that’s just my personal opinion
There is also a comic from stoperart with a girl similar to Anna in a church with two old guys and her bf which is also nice.
If you want to know the real meaning of milking try A wife and Mother.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
There are two: fashion business and Jessica hard news

If this comment will be deleted I write it via personal message then

Edit: and imho the best games atm are Anna EA, LotV and LE.
But that’s just my personal opinion
There is also a comic from stoperart with a girl similar to Anna in a church with two old guys and her bf which is also nice.
So much agree with you on Anna EA, Lily of the valley, Lust Epidemic (Top 3) and soon to come Treasure of Nadia. :-D
Have some more games i play that i think is great (atm in my B folder of f95 games) XD

Mr. Lee

Apr 5, 2018
One day(hopefully), I'm going to see a [Completed] prefix at top of the this thread. That would be great day. . . a great day indeed. . .

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
- a female mc
- good quality
- got not abandoned
Look my description (recommend games) :D Maybe u will like something from it *wink

• Love

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
It has <removed> shit in it

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes