sten25

Sep 10, 2019
Help stuck on the second a cocktail party have Sergei home come Saturday no progress. the job log is also empty, where to go next?

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Help stuck on the second a cocktail party have Sergei home come Saturday no progress. the job log is also empty, where to go next?
You need to go somewhere in that building where party was. ( As far as i can remember it was toilet)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Oh I'm sorry. Three patches since Christmas and one exteeeensive minigame. Right. So that adds up to roughly 30 minutes of gameplay in this year so far? I mean, don't let me distract you from the fact that some developers who actually draw their art which is a lot more time consuming than rendering and write hentai scenes that take more than 15 seconds to read through release patches with at least a dozen scenes every 2 months or less. So regarding you "doing your best" I have some reservations. Your May patch had 5 scenes with barely any writing in them, but great renders as usual, no doubt!

Anna can be a very sexy Daz3D render but saying you have amazing writing and praising how fast your patches come out? In comparison to what? Milk jobs like Rannero or Sarah's Life?

Like I said in the review a while ago. The higher the support the slower the patches. From roughly over a month per patch, to two months, to over three months right now. I would understand if you were releasing more content but sadly, now the patches get even less content so something changed and I don't think it was the "complexity of the scenes with more characters involved".

But I'm just a former patron so what do I know?

Last edited:

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Oh I'm sorry. Three patches since Christmas and one exteeeensive minigame. Right. So that adds up to roughly 30 minutes of gameplay in this year so far? I mean, don't let me distract you from the fact that some developers who actually draw their art which is a lot more time consuming than rendering and write hentai scenes that take more than 15 seconds to read through release patches with at least a dozen scenes every 2 months or less. So regarding you "doing your best" I have some reservations. Your May patch had 5 scenes with barely any writing in them, but great renders as usual, no doubt!

Anna can be a very sexy Daz3D render but saying you have amazing writing and praising how fast your patches come out? In comparison to what? Milk jobs like Rannero or Sarah's Life?

Like I said in the review a while ago. The higher the support the slower the patches. From roughly over a month per patch, to two months, to over three months right now. I would understand if you were releasing more content but sadly, now the patches get even less content so something changed and I don't think it was the "complexity of the scenes with more characters involved".

But I'm just a former patron so what do I know?
Dude, you have probably no idea how long it takes to set up scenes in heavy environments with multiple characters using iray lights that work and rendering it all. Setting up each render may take up to multiple hours, not counting the time it takes to render it. Some renders take up to an hour of time and even then I might need to redo it as something is not right. And every release consists of almost 300 such renders. On top of that, I need to add everything to RPG maker and write all the texts and test it in the end as I'm working alone.

You have clearly not played the latest updates as it takes a lot more time to go through them. Even if you're holding W and are skipping everything and not reading a single line of text, it takes more than half an hour you are stating.

I don't know where you got it, but I have never been bragging about my writing skills. That's, in fact, the sphere I lack the most that's why my game is more focused on visuals. But I'm glad that some people like the plot and are ok with what I write.

I don't get where you got that it takes three months per update.

epim

Jun 6, 2017
Dude, you have probably no idea how long it takes to set up scenes in heavy environments with multiple characters using iray lights that work and rendering it all. Setting up each render may take up to multiple hours, not counting the time it takes to render it. Some renders take up to an hour of time and even then I might need to redo it as something is not right. And every release consists of almost 300 such renders. On top of that, I need to add everything to RPG maker and write all the texts and test it in the end as I'm working alone.

You have clearly not played the latest updates as it takes a lot more time to go through them. Even if you're holding W and are skipping everything and not reading a single line of text, it takes more than half an hour you are stating.

I don't know where you got it, but I have never been bragging about my writing skills. That's, in fact, the sphere I lack the most that's why my game is more focused on visuals. But I'm glad that some people like the plot and are ok with what I write.

Ciao io sono italiano e adoro il tuo lavoro..fatta questa premessa a me piace molto scrivere quindi se avessi bisogno un qualsiasi tipo di aiuto in quell ambito io sono a disposizione! Keep up your great work

Reactions: BlackSKy85

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Keep up the good work DeepSleep and take your time to make the game even better with every update ;-) If you need more time to finish you do that. :)

Mar 7, 2019

If you need some help with some test, I would love to help you (and me) out.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Pogo123

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Along with 18+ content I really like the drugs and criminal sided story line of this game. Which makes this game more interesting. So take time and as always deliver quality content but please don't give an Alfred and Anna scene which you gave in the last or update before last update where there was no spice up content and without hesitation or thinking, Anna became a b*tch.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
DeepSleep There is no point in arguing with him. He has a hard on for The Alansya Chronicles and mentions the title whenever possible. He also doesn't get tired of fighting everyone who tries to flick dirt at his holy grail.

>I don't know where you got it, but I have never been bragging about my writing skills.
>That's, in fact, the sphere I lack the most that's why my game is more focused on visuals.

Are you not able to find a more skilled writer or do you prefer to work alone?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
He has a hard on for The Alansya Chronicles and mentions the title whenever possible. He also doesn't get tired of fighting everyone who tries to flick dirt at his holy grail.
What does that have to do with anything..?

I mentioned this game's updates are getting slower and smaller by the update, what does any other game have anything to do with it?

I'm just going to drop this here because I don't want to go off-topic, but clearly I'm not the one who goes on a tirade everyone says anything about "my holy grail". You could have justified why the updates slowed down but why bother, right? Everyone seems perfectly happy with getting 20 scenes a year. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DimitarM12

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Fucking forum sometimes and it’s loading... like srsly... wrote so much and everything is gone cause I am on my mobile phone and every other sites works fine just this site gives me a big NO... sigh

EDIT: what i wanted to say in general was that no boday is perfect. its great Deep listen to many of us and even changes things, what not every dev does.
and yes there are enough devs who need 3 - 12 months for an update with the same amount of renders like Deep has but even less animations and sometimes not even sex.
i think Deep tries to deliver as good as he can regarding personal opinions (like either more story/ less sex or more sex/less story) and different fetishes (blackmail, BDSM, milf, old/young , classic romance etc)

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
What does that have to do with anything..?
I mean, don't let me distract you from the fact that some developers who actually draw their art which is a lot more time consuming than rendering and write hentai scenes that take more than 15 seconds to read through release patches with at least a dozen scenes every 2 months or less.
This has something to do with the rose tinted glasses of yours and your lack of knowledge concerning renders. Both drawing and rendering is time consuming. Still, when you draw hentai, you can at least correct minor mistakes or differences on the fly and the art itself allows for a bigger margin of error (which makes the output of your favorite game pretty small in comparison).

A smile, a smirk or a disguted face can all be drawn in a minute or less, especially when it's not animated.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
2 weeks -_-, half a month....

7XrwO.png

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

Keep going, Deep Sleep. You have my full support. You have a really hot girl there. Thank you for sharing her with us.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes