cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Any idea which version of RPG maker this game is made with?

I'm getting a blank white screen when trying to start this game and another one with a similar application icon. Other RPG maker games with a different icon work fine though.
Sorry mate I deleted my files aside my save files. You can check the version number in "rpg_core.js" inside www/js folder.

Did you download the compressed or the original version? Also, which OS system do you use?

immeen04

Jun 8, 2020
im stuck in Day 20, anna's flat, where she just rejectedd her boyfriends father, then i dont know what to do

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Sorry mate I deleted my files aside my save files. You can check the version number in "rpg_core.js" inside www/js folder.

Did you download the compressed or the original version? Also, which OS system do you use?
It's windows 10 and compressed version.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:eek: :eek: :eek: Andrew can not fuck Becca, he is a Cuckold or DeepSleep all this time hiding something from us:unsure:(I hope Anna will take revenge on him)
sure it is hun. You can see becca in the car (at least I think it’s her) bet fritzi fritz tries to blackmail our lovely Anna
This isn't Rebecca... The girl in the image has straight and Rebecca curly hairs.
1592375104911.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
sure it is hun. You can see becca in the car (at least I think it’s her) bet fritzi fritz tries to blackmail our lovely Anna
Are you "hun"ing me brother? :ROFLMAO:
Damn... I would be one fine looking piece of ass if i were a "hun" :p:ROFLMAO: HAHAHAHA

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I'm not sure, look at the post from Darkman at June 8, 2020
You are right, its the same top so it got to be her.
I think it is the angel position, the reflections and that the guy is halfway in front of her that makes it a bit hard to see, but that top is exact the same.
(Also in the pic that Mariano95 shared it does look like Anna is "shocked" to see Becca in/enter the car.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Rebecca is working for Fritz and is only working "undercover" in Sergeys/Michael gang (An that turned out into romance with Michael very early on) or that she is "forced" to work/help them since the rest of the drugs was fake. :unsure:

But still, i am so looking forward to the next update :love:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm not sure, look at the post from Darkman at June 8, 2020
You are right, its the same top so it got to be her.
I think it is the angel position, the reflections and that the guy is halfway in front of her that makes it a bit hard to see, but that top is exact the same.
(Also in the pic that Mariano95 shared it does look like Anna is "shocked" to see Becca in/enter the car.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Rebecca is working for Fritz and is only working "undercover" in Sergeys/Michael gang (An that turned out into romance with Michael very early on) or that she is "forced" to work/help them since the rest of the drugs was fake. :unsure:

But still, i am so looking forward to the next update :love:
You guys are totally right. I did not see the first picture from June 8! :eek:

What did DeepSleep plan for our beloved Becca? :unsure: Very strange that she gets into Fritz car and Andrew sits in it too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

What did DeepSleep plan for our beloved Becca? :unsure: Very mysteries that she gets into Fritz car and Andrew sits in it too!
I wonder too. I only thought it was the photo shoot but something else is on the horizon ;)

A while back i did say that it looked like Andrew in the car (backseat on the right) but when i look on the image shared by Mariano95 he looks like an old guy :unsure:
Maybe it is the light and reflections again but will see when its released ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

What did DeepSleep plan for our beloved Becca? :unsure: Very strange that she gets into Fritz car and Andrew sits in it too!
Np I am not as technical as you buddy but my visual observation is perfection. Don’t blame you too much that you were wrong. Happens to all of us sometimes. For me just less often

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Np I am not as technical as you buddy but my visual observation is perfection. Don’t blame you too much that you were wrong. Happens to all of us sometimes. For me just less often
A while back i did say that it looked like Andrew in the car (backseat on the right) but when i look on the image shared by Mariano95 he looks like an old guy :unsure:
Maybe it is the light and reflections again but will see when its released
Maybe it isn't our buddy Andrew. Possible that latex is right, and the guy is another old geezer. But we also know that Andrew and Fritz know each other...

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes