• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Weekly update might end up like this - ehem- : “ hello guys! This will be a quick update since I am right in the middle of work and if everything goes according to plan we might see the continuation of Anna’s AND Rebecca’s story at the end of June. You might be already guessing which scenes will await you and I assure you that this won’t be one of the smaller updates and there will be some interesting, spicy and especially surprising stuff happen. The planned scenes are as follows: Ashley who again tries to make Anna his little submissive slave, a big story with Fritz and why Andrew might be involved in his business aswell as scene with him, Rebecca and Anna, some new photoshoot stuff but this time for Rebecca which might end up in a certain direction, Anna again giving outcasts some attention like our beloved friend behind the bar, and maybe one or two more scenes but more in the next update. Stay healthy and till next week
Posted on Discord. So, yep it is Andrew in the car with Rebecca.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1592748936997.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next release.
Here is another little spoiler from Ashley's scene that is coming. Some of you have already guessed who is the mysterious girl from the previous image I posted. Anna will need a favour from Ashley to be certain of something. Let's see how far she is going to go and she is going to enjoy it like previously. Ashley's fans will like it :)
I have also started working on the last scene so that's good news. I like what has been done so far and scenes turned out to be quite hot. I hope that there will be no obstacles and I can release the update at the end of June.
That's it for now.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 700850

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is another little spoiler from Ashley's scene that is coming. Some of you have already guessed who is the mysterious girl from the previous image I posted. Anna will need a favour from Ashley to be certain of something. Let's see how far she is going to go and she is going to enjoy it like previously. Ashley's fans will like it :)
I have also started working on the last scene so that's good news. I like what has been done so far and scenes turned out to be quite hot. I hope that there will be no obstacles and I can release the update at the end of June.
That's it for now.
Deep
Thanks for sharing Darkman_13 :) (y)

I can already feel my "butterflies" start flying around in my stomach :p:LOL::love::eek:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 700850

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.
Deep
to bad i hate ashley , because Anna and Hannah together surely will be hot, without him of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey and Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
And she has the choker!!!!!!:love::love::love:
I know. :love::eek:

I also wonder what Deep means with "Anna will need a favor from Ashley to be certain of something" :unsure::p
Something about Andrew or Fritz (since he work with cctv/cams etc) or maybe the photographer, Deep did say that they where connected somehow ;)

But i must say i really do feel sad for Andrew, during the dinner date when Ash says that she should get to know her better and Andrew got all "horny" of the thought and she said no, but know Ashley will (most) likely see it all to "himself" with of course all his friends online, and poor Andrew doesn't know a shit :ROFLMAO:;)

But time will tell :giggle:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

I also wonder what Deep means with "Anna will need a favor from Ashley to be certain of something" :unsure::p
Something about Andrew or Fritz (since he work with cctv/cams etc) or maybe the photographer, Deep did say that they where connected somehow ;)

But i must say i really do feel sad for Andrew, during the dinner date when Ash says that she should get to know her better and Andrew got all "horny" of the thought and she said no, but know Ashley will (most) likely see it all to "himself" with of course all his friends online, and poor Andrew doesn't know a shit :ROFLMAO:;)

I think I can guess what favor Anna wants, but I think I'll keep the intrigue :sneaky: :LOL:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Latex224

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

Someone has to be sacrificed to fulfill our fetishes:devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Latex224

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
ok i gotta ask this, do u guys prefer killing Jeremy ? I hate that prick character but i don't want to miss out the future scene with him, so i'm kinda caught in between what to do.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 132 Votes