Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1593367151997.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Another quick progress update here.
I have to apologize, but I can't finish the update by the end of June as I was aiming before. The last scene with Fitzgerald is a bit more complex and some episodes are heavy in characters so I have to make multiple renders and merge them afterwards. I also decided to make some changes to Rebecca's scene as I have made it too regular, but we all know that she needs a lot more action. Particularly so far in the game.
I know that some of you might be upset, but I want to make this update as good as I can and I have to take a bit more time if it's necessary. It will be worth the wait, I promise :)

Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked
Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

I have to apologize, but I can't finish the update by the end of June as I was aiming before. The last scene with Fitzgerald is a bit more complex and some episodes are heavy in characters so I have to make multiple renders and merge them afterwards. I also decided to make some changes to Rebecca's scene as I have made it too regular, but we all know that she needs a lot more action. Particularly so far in the game.
I know that some of you might be upset, but I want to make this update as good as I can and I have to take a bit more time if it's necessary. It will be worth the wait, I promise :)

Deep
Thank you for the share Darkman_13 (y)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 709301

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
This is gonna be awesome

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 709301

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Every time a darkman warning arrives an emotion invades me :p

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
What I'd like is for the dildo we saw in the reflection in the mirror to actually be a strapon, and for Hannah to use it to get inside Anna. :sneaky: :p

Reactions: Latex224

seker-cocuk

May 25, 2019
where are you my sweet Anna ? i was thinking about suicade but i decided to postpone it until the serie was over. so hurry up deep please i cant stand anymore :)

perfy89

Sep 4, 2019
I just to finished to play with this game, Anna Exciting Affection version 1.9 (the last version I think), and I loved it a lot.
It was done very good and the story was done very good too.
Sometimes I also felt the story so much that it seems that I was inside the story myself lol
Well, what I can say more? Nothing... just keep making this game great guys.
Cheers! :):giggle::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes