Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
Really liked the Jeremy scene modification, he really knows how to treat Anna, i hope he receive a proper scene in the next update, regarding the hobo, i think it was ok to not rush the thing, maybe the next update will advance that route

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
From the developer notes it is hard to determine what point in the story the new scenes are introduced and with 400 renders and 8 animations, there should be significant additions.
Any advice on where one should start to be able to see the new stuff?

I am right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have a save in the beginnng of 2.0? Office right after sex with Diane?

kirk11

Apr 1, 2020
Really liked the Jeremy scene modification, he really knows how to treat Anna, i hope he receive a proper scene in the next update, regarding the hobo, i think it was ok to not rush the thing, maybe the next update will advance that route
From what scene is the reworked Jeremy scene? I've seen all the replays in the gallery and it's all the same. Can I have the save please? Much appreciated

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How do you get 2.0 content???
I love this game, but tryed my save, it says "go down to the meeting" but cant do shit. I tryed included save nr 3, Jeremy alive as my save is, it ends with Ladies having sex in the office then it says "thats all for 1.9" and thats it???
Shes is still in the office but cant change clothes or do anything....
Any ideas?
This is misleading, you don't go downstairs. You go to the locker room and then you go into one of the rooms on the second floor.
My game ended after that... I also didn't get half of the scenes that I'm seeing everyone else talk about.
do you have a save in the beginnng of 2.0? Office right after sex with Diane?
Don't use your own saves if you saved after v1.9 last scene (Jeremy+Anna+Lilly or Anna+Diane), because the new content starts right away after that scene (content is linked). You have to use the provided saves by Deep.

Reactions: deluges

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Don't use your own saves if you saved after v1.9 last scene (Jeremy+Anna+Lilly or Anna+Diane), because the new content starts right away after that scene (content is linked). You have to use the provided saves by Deep.
I wrote like three times allready!!! I did use Devs save and it not work!!!! For the fourth time .... Do you have a save in the beginning of 2.0????
Thank you

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Good to know, thank you!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Mate, make sure you really downloaded v2.00 because saves are provided there just before end of v1.9 content. Repeat one of the scenes and the new will start.
Jesus people... Love the game, newer had any problems with it....
Downloaded today, 6GB soo i know LOL :ROFLMAO:
Well, my save dont work, used Devs save and i cant continue...
Do you have a save in the beginning of 2.0?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Jesus people... Love the game, newer had any problems with it....
Downloaded today, 6GB soo i know LOL :ROFLMAO:
Well, my save dont work, used Devs save and i cant continue...
Do you have a save in the beginning of 2.0?
Here are Deep's files, because I don't use my own. Save 6 starts with Rebecca.

Reactions: f9fivezonenee

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Here are Deep's files, because I don't use my own. Save 6 starts with Rebecca.
Well... Thanks for the save. I unpacked the game again. Used your save, it ends after office sex with Jeremy like mine did with words "thank you for playing 1.9". Any suggestions?????

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well... Thanks for the save. I unpacked the game again. Used your save, it ends after office sex with Jeremy like mine did with words "thank you for playing 1.9". Any suggestions?????
Well as said, you downloaded v1.9 this morning instead v2.0, because it works fine here.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes