M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I liked these changes to the game.
Shouldn't it be a gallery scene for Sergey's scene?

Also can someone share the link for the v0.02b? I can't unlock the 4th scene from gallery, it gives me the bug.

Thanks!

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,
I liked these changes to the game.
Shouldn't it be a gallery scene for Sergey's scene?

Also can someone share the link for the v0.02b? I can't unlock the 4th scene from gallery, it gives me the bug.

Thanks!
Some of us have been asking for that damn link for days, but, very weirdly, those who can share it don't give a shit about our requests, so only the bugged version of the game is available here. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: Daniel xVxd

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Some of us have been asking for that damn link for days, but, very weirdly, those who can share it don't give a shit about our requests, so only the bugged version of the game is available here. Unbelievable.
There is a very simple answer to your issue, if you are too impatient to wait, become a subscriber and then you can be the person who supplies the 'updated' version...

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
I don't mind waiting... Just asking.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
how do i see the scene of Anna's second visit to the doctor with Harold ??
U mean the missing CGs? Those are for next update, click on the nurse at desk,she tells you ur visit is rescheduled. If u mean the visit just after intro , you need to click on Doc's door.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
to be honest after in the first version being on rpg game the second version being on renpy is not right..... i totally think that 2nd version it should be in rpg also because they got used to the 1st version being rpg game so it feels better than renpy..... just saying.

Reactions: 3nterprise

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
to be honest after in the first version being on rpg game the second version being on renpy is not right..... i totally think that 2nd version it should be in rpg also because they got used to the 1st version being rpg game so it feels better than renpy..... just saying.
Ok that’s really unfortunate for you :/

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Ok that’s really unfortunate for you :/
well we will see but being free to interact with the game moving from place to place thats what made the first version better than the 2nd...... so yeah not only me but i am sure others think the same.

Tembo321

Apr 26, 2020
Every time I download the latest version and open it, it takes me to an internet explorer site and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong or is the latest version only available for members or something?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
well we will see but being free to interact with the game moving from place to place thats what made the first version better than the 2nd...... so yeah not only me but i am sure others think the same.
Thank god people who like rpg/sandbox are an increasing minority. You would think the laundry list of abandoned rpg/sandbox games over the last year would be an indication. 10-20 subscribers for RPG, or 100-200 for VN :unsure:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I think if you're gonna make the game on RPGM, you have to make gameplay that justifies it. Which ch. 1 didn't. It was literally just walking around for no reason, the game's progression was still very linear. Plus the retro map clashed horribly with the realistic renders. So yeah, I'll guess you're probably a small minority on this one

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I think if you're gonna make the game on RPGM, you have to make gameplay that justifies it. Which ch. 1 didn't. It was literally just walking around for no reason, the game's progression was still very linear. Plus the retro map clashed horribly with the realistic renders. So yeah, I'll guess you're probably a small minority on this one
oh well true but it was good though even if it wasnt justified as you say......

Reactions: Kurapika0201

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys i got a question. i'm thinking about playing this game again and i'm looking at the Renpy remake version (chapter 1) since i don't like rpgmaker all that well. My question is, how does this new chapter 2 work regarding savegames? Are you able to transfer your chapter 1 savegame over to chapter 2, if so does it also work with the renpy version of chapter 1 and where do i put my savegame. Thx.
You don't have to worry about save transfers. Chapter 2 has choices for you to make based on the choices you made in Chapter 1. No save transfer required. Just make the choices based off what you did in Chapter 1 is all. :)

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You don't have to worry about save transfers. Chapter 2 has choices for you to make based on the choices you made in Chapter 1. No save transfer required. Just make the choices based off what you did in Chapter 1 is all. :)

well now i am intrigued to know how you made renpy to know rpg in-game choices lol unless both can read the same save files. because the answer that you answered the man wasnt exactly an answer to his question.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
well now i am intrigued to know how you made renpy to know rpg in-game choices lol unless both can read the same save files. because the answer that you answered the man wasnt exactly an answer to his question.
They asked how to transfer the save from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2. I told them you don't need to transfer the save. Chapter 2 gives you choices to make to define what choices you made in Chapter 1. There is no save transferring required. When you play Chapter 2, all you have to do is select the appropriate choices based on your choices from Chapter 1.

I answered their question perfectly. I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes