Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
I really hate this in the beginning since it was on RPGM. There was no point in setting up maps if there aren't anything else to do/explore other than following the quest/task. Hopefully the VN version is better.

Jul 23, 2018
I really hate this in the beginning since it was on RPGM. There was no point in setting up maps if there aren't anything else to do/explore other than following the quest/task. Hopefully the VN version is better.
Ya know, you do make a valid point, can it truly be a rpg without side quests? I would like some side quests added in.

Reactions: Neo Nocturne

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Ya know, you do make a valid point, can it truly be a rpg without side quests? I would like some side quests added in.
Deep did start to set up a few optional side quests in chapter 1 like the hotdog vender, but they never got developed beyond the first few teases, a shame really.

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Jeremy disgusting character! I don't understand why they shove him into their games. When he appears on the screen, the penis drops to zero. No sexual poses of Anna help when this disgusting disproportionate muzzle is next to her. Also, this piece of shit slows down updates because it is necessary to work out the route for this waste
U won't understand some people like Jeremy forcing anna

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes