Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is this one of the possible outcomes or will it end like this?
I assume (and hope) it will be just one. This one is I bet especially for Deeps lesbian/bi supporters who really want to have some g/g content going on. And it’s totally fine if it’s not the only way but I doubt it. I assume Timothy will be one (who I personally don’t care anymore for) and maybe one other?

guess the update is going to be very big with either many choices or many scenes cause otherwise I doubt he would need so much time since he has now a great pc as far as I know and years of knowledge + help with the dialogue. (I mean sure he could have got ill but we don’t know for sure and covid sickness normally goes away after about one week unless he has some more heavy infection which wouldn’t let him finish the update at all in my opinion. either that or he took a break and longer holidays - which wouldn’t be problem at all if he would just be honest and tell us in my opinion)

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Screenshot.png

View attachment 1612617

Hello, dear Patrons!

I know I promised to release the update this week but I still can't finish it. That sickness got some of me and even though I recovered quite quickly I still get tired too quickly and can work a couple of hours a day tops. I feel better each day and there is not much left to finish everything so I still hope to finish the update soon.

Here you can see what of the outcomes after the party and I think that it's going to be hot :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1612617

Hello, dear Patrons!

I know I promised to release the update this week but I still can't finish it. That sickness got some of me and even though I recovered quite quickly I still get tired too quickly and can work a couple of hours a day tops. I feel better each day and there is not much left to finish everything so I still hope to finish the update soon.

Here you can see what of the outcomes after the party and I think that it's going to be hot :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 sharing the Weekly Update. :)

Reactions: tata19

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I assume (and hope) it will be just one. This one is I bet especially for Deeps lesbian/bi supporters who really want to have some g/g content going on. And it’s totally fine if it’s not the only way but I doubt it. I assume Timothy will be one (who I personally don’t care anymore for) and maybe one other?

guess the update is going to be very big with either many choices or many scenes cause otherwise I doubt he would need so much time since he has now a great pc as far as I know and years of knowledge + help with the dialogue. (I mean sure he could have got ill but we don’t know for sure and covid sickness normally goes away after about one week unless he has some more heavy infection which wouldn’t let him finish the update at all in my opinion. either that or he took a break and longer holidays - which wouldn’t be problem at all if he would just be honest and tell us in my opinion)
What is considered a very big update from this guy? 500, 800 or 1200 renders?

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
View attachment 1612617

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
The quality of renders is improving each update. Nice xD

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1612617

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
let's not scold the author, let's wait until next week:giggle:

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I've read in a review that Chapter 2 is basically the same as Chapter 1 but on RenPy. Is this true? I thought Chapter 2 was the continuation of the story.

Could you guys please tell me if I should just start with Chapter 2? Thank you.

May 7, 2021
I've read in a review that Chapter 2 is basically the same as Chapter 1 but on RenPy. Is this true? I thought Chapter 2 was the continuation of the story.

Could you guys please tell me if I should just start with Chapter 2? Thank you.
Chapter 2 is a continuation. However, your selections do not carry over soyou have to pick those choices again in the 2nd chapter.

Reactions: Zane11

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Thank you. So you'd still recommend to start with Chapter 1, yeah?
Definitely yes. Not only is there lots of great content, but Chapter 2 will make a lot more sense story-wise if you play Chapter 1 first. I mean you'll understand what's going on without Ch1, it's not rocket science, but best to have been introduced to all the characters gradually.

Also if you don't like RPGM games, Chapter 1 thankfully comes in Renpy format as well.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
you misunderstood. Just hopes^^
I understood you were hoping for, not expecting a larger than normal update after this wait. So I've done what I should have done originally and looked at the change logs. The last update featured "almost 400 renders with 13 animations" with v5 "300+ renders with 11 animations". So I guess a very large update for this game would be around 800 renders and around 15 to 20 animations.
I can see that his last update was the 19/10. Is the usual production time frame over 3 months like this one?

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Definitely yes. Not only is there lots of great content, but Chapter 2 will make a lot more sense story-wise if you play Chapter 1 first. I mean you'll understand what's going on without Ch1, it's not rocket science, but best to have been introduced to all the characters gradually.

Also if you don't like RPGM games, Chapter 1 thankfully comes in Renpy format as well.
Thanks! I'm already playing Chapter 1 Renpy version. Liking the story and Anna, she's very hot. Will the quality improve even more on Chapter 2, I guess?

May 7, 2021
Thanks! I'm already playing Chapter 1 Renpy version. Liking the story and Anna, she's very hot. Will the quality improve even more on Chapter 2, I guess?
Chapter 2 is very good imo, but I did find a glitch where a character who should be dead on my playthrough is suddenly alive...

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Chapter 2 is very good imo, but I did find a glitch where a character who should be dead on my playthrough is suddenly alive...
Don't spoil anything bro! I'm still on Chapter 1 and enjoying it so much, seeing how Anna is turning sluttier and sluttier

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes