Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I havent played this game in ages. Can someone tell me if there has been some sort of body modification or permanent fashion changes been added? from some of the pictures it looks like you can get a tan for example
Anna has various hairstyles and in chapter 2 the renders are better quality so characters look more crisp, but I don't recall any body modifications.

Jul 23, 2018
While those would be great, I'd settle for Jeremy staying dead.
You know what, ya I second that. I was thinking more like she has the option as a side thing for like the gang route. Maybe like her sister wants to get some and will only do it if Anna agrees to go with her. But Jeremy forcing her to get them on the route where he is alive is an idea too. But I'd still rather him stay dead too.

Reactions: Sol_Invictus2009

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
While those would be great, I'd settle for Jeremy staying dead.
I like that there is a Jeremy route. I believe there is just one bug, where he gives her a dress despite being dead supposedly. Though he doesn't affect the story in any way, it has been pointed out and I imagine they'll fix it at some point and maybe have Ethan give her the dress instead.

May 7, 2021
I like that there is a Jeremy route. I believe there is just one bug, where he gives her a dress despite being dead supposedly. Though he doesn't affect the story in any way, it has been pointed out and I imagine they'll fix it at some point and maybe have Ethan give her the dress instead.
I don't mind there being a route where he's alive. My issue is him showing up very much alive despite me choosing for him not to be.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I don't mind there being a route where he's alive. My issue is him showing up very much alive despite me choosing for him not to be.
I get you and like I said, I believe he only shows up that one time and he doesn't affect the story in any way afterwards. I'm sure they'll fix it eventually and have Ethan or someone else give her the dress instead.

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
When I played Ethan gave the dress maybe u played with some mod or something

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
When I played Ethan gave the dress maybe u played with some mod or something
I haven't encountered this myself, but I've seen several people mention it. So I imagine it's a bug, but maybe it triggers under specific circumstances..? :unsure:

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Hi there, just found out this game from other threads. I've downloaded Ch2 Mac version thinking it would have the Ch1 inside as well, but no.

Is there no Mac version for chapter 1? What is the difference between VN and semi sandbox version? Thanks!

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1642958823161.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

I know I promised to release the update this week but I still can't finish it. That sickness got some of me and even though I recovered quite quickly I still get tired too quickly and can work a couple of hours a day tops. I feel better each day and there is not much left to finish everything so I still hope to finish the update soon.

Here you can see what of the outcomes after the party and I think that it's going to be hot :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 1612617

Hello, dear Patrons!

I know I promised to release the update this week but I still can't finish it. That sickness got some of me and even though I recovered quite quickly I still get tired too quickly and can work a couple of hours a day tops. I feel better each day and there is not much left to finish everything so I still hope to finish the update soon.

Here you can see what of the outcomes after the party and I think that it's going to be hot :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Is this one of the possible outcomes or will it end like this?

Reactions: tata19 and Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes