Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.61] [VN Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 335 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 301 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried, always the same, no improvement
Well... that sucks. I looked up the specs of your laptop and they are not great at all. I suspect it is an problem with AMD's driver.

Did you check if your video codecs are updated too? It worked for Unity-based games in the past, but not sure if it will work for RenPy.

Best if you install K-Lite Codec Pack. (The Basic or Standard version should be sufficient.)

Dec 21, 2021
AMD drivers are up to date, and I downloaded the codecs you recommended, but no improvements.

Chapter 2 engages the cpu between 70-75% I think that's where the problem lies.
You're using a (low-end) dual-core CPU from 2014. Unfortunately a chipset / AMD driver will change nothing.

As the E1-6010 offers just two cores at up to 1.35 GHz, the resulting performance is quiet low. Only simple workloads like Office, light Internet browsing and multimedia will be handled adequate.
Current games (as of 2014) are thus hardly playable even in low settings, only a few older and less demanding titels should run fluently.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Before the last update, Deep showed some pics during the spa event with the pool and then an another one with Jeremy, but then due a time problem, he didn't implement it. Will he add it in the next update?

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Before the last update, Deep showed some pics during the spa event with the pool and then an another one with Jeremy, but then due a time problem, he didn't implement it. Will he add it in the next update?
please throw off those images and I'll tell you because I don't understand what you are talking about

gablob30

Nov 18, 2017
Playing the VN version an selecting the option of Dr. Schmidt "i wish she had allowed me to do my experiments" result in a early game end, after the interrogation scene when she return to hospital.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I wonder what the corporate party will look like for Jeremy-alive route. He has mentioned it quite a few times unless I remember wrong. Maybe he'll take her to some back room for himself and some of the company higher-ups?

If he's dead then maybe Anna has some fun with those 2 poker colleagues and Timothy.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes