88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's been a while, but at the very end of this version Ethan takes Anna down some stairs into some sort of basement and tells her that Jeremy used to use this room, but perhaps now she can find it useful.

If you choose for Jeremy to be alive, then he is the one who takes Anna there and all but tells her she'll be the main attraction.
View attachment 1578243 View attachment 1578244
I didin't finde neighter chane du the fact I selected Jeremy dead and haven't see it into VN (Without map and no sandbox) I haven't see it yet in jermy killed route. So no I havent and in this path I saw sadly Jermy be alive when I choos Jeremy dead route..

and I nevere choose Jeremy alive Why do I need in the way?

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
I didin't finde neighter chane du the fact I selected Jeremy dead and haven't see it into VN (Without map and no sandbox) I haven't see it yet in jermy killed route. So no I havent and in this path I saw sadly Jermy be alive when I choos Jeremy dead route..

and I nevere choose Jeremy alive Why do I need in the way?

Hi,

Probably it should be something related to your saves, did you used old saves?
I'm asking this, because I had some issues with my saves and had to start over.
But after that didn't had issues, the only one that I have still is if I choose the help of the Taxman path, but all the others (Jeremy killed, Jeremy alive, Earl, Dr Schmidt/Einhart) worked fine for me.

My suggestion is to do a new install and start from the begining.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hi,

Probably it should be something related to your saves, did you used old saves?
I'm asking this, because I had some issues with my saves and had to start over.
But after that didn't had issues, the only one that I have still is if I choose the help of the Taxman path, but all the others (Jeremy killed, Jeremy alive, Earl, Dr Schmidt/Einhart) worked fine for me.

My suggestion is to do a new install and start from the begining.
explain it to how can it be related on save file when didin't loaded the previuse one in VN version only? It make no any sense.. I just tarted over. I took jermy death and help Taxman. I never helped Earl do the fuck he is an corrupted like others for me he deserve to die for abuse his power arresting someone with no reason (asumtion of prostitution moureder? When Anna just going home?) leave it that alone.

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
explain it to how can it be related on save file when didin't loaded the previuse one in VN version only? It make no any sense.. I just tarted over. I took jermy death and help Taxman. I never helped Earl do the fuck he is an corrupted like others for me he deserve to die for abuse his power arresting someone with no reason (asumtion of prostitution moureder? When Anna just going home?) leave it that alone.
The Taxman route has a bug that wasn't fixed yet, probably that's the reason.

Reactions: pleaseletme

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ltes chak if picking ut car as well in Jeremy death it gonna be the same ot not
Some in all path after I took Jermy death from the begining I sadly fin him alive like nothing was happen in Carl route as well. and doctor schmith even if I take lesbian put I find Jeremy insteed of death thet what I taken I saly alive ehen it supposed to be death for good.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I assume you have never dealt with the police in real life.. Most of them are like that. They will find any reason they can to arrest you or give you a citation. To them thats their job. I had to go to trial before and I ended up looking good because my lawyer caught the cop that was testifying against me lying on the stand. The police are basically a legal organized gang. They protect each other and they will lie and even break the law themselves. So earl is no different then like 65% of the real police.

ayeshazannat

May 1, 2020
When the update will release?
And as a girl i really like this game. I imagine my life as anna. It would be great if i could lead this in real life

Reactions: Gisgo

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
In this forum you don't have to take yourself too seriously or taking everything as a personal attack: there's people who just want to joke around without being offensive or disrespectful. Btw with the "that guy" expression usually I think at the grammar police, you know, people underlying things like "he does" and not "he do" or such things ...

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes