AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1640968900756.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

I think that this year has been a blast for a lot of us, especially for Anna :) The new chapter has taken off strong and has brought a new breath to Anna. I know that there is still some stuff to fix, like update regularity that has been lacking in the past couple of updates and bugs that are sometimes hard to find, but I'm more than certain that we will fix that next year.

I'm thankful to all of my patrons for supporting me on this journey, you are the ones that are moving this project forward and bringing a lot of happy moments to a lot of people including myself. There is still a lot of interesting stuff to come :)

I wish you all the best in the next 2022 year. May the best things happen in your lives and be sure that Anna is going to help you with that. I hope that you will have as much fun as Anna and Rebecca is going to have this evening :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 1572930

Hello, dear Patrons!

I think that this year has been a blast for a lot of us, especially for Anna :) The new chapter has taken off strong and has brought a new breath to Anna. I know that there is still some stuff to fix, like update regularity that has been lacking in the past couple of updates and bugs that are sometimes hard to find, but I'm more than certain that we will fix that next year.

I'm thankful to all of my patrons for supporting me on this journey, you are the ones that are moving this project forward and bringing a lot of happy moments to a lot of people including myself. There is still a lot of interesting stuff to come :)

I wish you all the best in the next 2022 year. May the best things happen in your lives and be sure that Anna is going to help you with that. I hope that you will have as much fun as Anna and Rebecca is going to have this evening :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Is this a preview pic?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I can't wait for the new update, im very excited)
me too but also a bit scared. That we get like two scenes cause the rest wasn’t possible in time or got bigger as expected and not one of the only scenes we get are my personal kinks. But her dress looks amazing especially on Anna. And I am curious what the final scene list will be

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wht hec in Jeremy's death I got him there when I leth Sergey killing him I go to Jeremy apartmen't like he never been killed?

I didn't agrred to help Earl I got message call from he to meet him, why the hell some thing didevenchose showed up like there I choose to help earl when I didin't choose to help him out.

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Wht hec in Jeremy's death I got him there when I leth Sergey killing him I go to Jeremy apartmen't like he never been killed?

I didn't agrred to help Earl I got message call from he to meet him, why the hell some thing didevenchose showed up like there I choose to help earl when I didin't choose to help him out.
Because Jeremy's content is the best on the game and you should've never get him killed in the first time.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Because Jeremy's content is the best on the game and you should've never get him killed in the first time.
So in that pat he get killed: when I choose jeremy dead route he become immortal? You kidding me?
When somone supposed to be dead in that specifi path I aspect he dead and never come beack to life whenselct I let him be killed. Some with Ealr when Ideined to help him out I choose Carl or Taxman insteed an isdla got a call and messag from Earl? You kidding me?

Edit: I hate both Earl and Jeremy theyar need to be dead.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
So in that pat he get killed: when I choose jeremy dead route he become immortal? You kidding me?
When somone supposed to be dead in that specifi path I aspect he dead and never come beack to life whenselct I let him be killed. Some with Ealr when Ideined to help him out I choose Carl or Taxman insteed an isdla got a call and messag from Earl? You kidding me?

I don't know about Earl, but it's possible that this scene with Jeremy might be a bug. Yes he appears once in the appartment as you say, but at the end of the current version it's Ethan who shows you the Playroom instead of Jeremy and Jeremy doesn't affect anything else from what I could see.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When somone supposed to be dead in that specifi path I aspect he dead and never come beack to life whenselct I let him be killed.
Means you picked the wrong choice when you visit the office the first time.
If you hate them why did you choose them?? Really, you have to read the dialogues and choices!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Means you picked the wrong choice when you visit the office the first time.

If you hate them why did you choose them?? Really, you have to read the dialogues and choices!
I didn't. Just try it by your self if you don't belive me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I didn't. Just try it by your self if you don't belive me.
I played the version when it was released (sandbox version) and never had a single problem with it.

Edit: 88Michele88 Check your Jeremy variables:
1641237987307.png
EDIT2: And relationship with Diana should be true
Code:
dianaGoodRelations = False

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I played the version when it was released (sandbox version) and never had a single problem with it.
I played both. and both are bugged due the fact into sandbox version I cant see quest animymore. While into VN without sanbox and map. I got those bugs like a had picke those chose when I didn't.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't know about Earl, but it's possible that this scene with Jeremy might be a bug. Yes he appears once in the appartment as you say, but at the end of the current version it's Ethan who shows you the Playroom instead of Jeremy and Jeremy doesn't affect anything else from what I could see.
Strange I havent see him shot it off to me in VN version when I chose Jeemy dead (Killed) I didin't see him show Anna theat room.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Strange I havent see him shot it off to me in VN version when I chose Jeemy dead (Killed) I didin't see him show Anna theat room.
It's been a while, but at the very end of this version Ethan takes Anna down some stairs into some sort of basement and tells her that Jeremy used to use this room, but perhaps now she can find it useful.

If you choose for Jeremy to be alive, then he is the one who takes Anna there and all but tells her she'll be the main attraction.
34-3 basement 3.jpg 34-3 basement 3-1.jpg

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's been a while, but at the very end of this version Ethan takes Anna down some stairs into some sort of basement and tells her that Jeremy used to use this room, but perhaps now she can find it useful.

If you choose for Jeremy to be alive, then he is the one who takes Anna there and all but tells her she'll be the main attraction.
View attachment 1578243 View attachment 1578244
I didin't finde neighter chane du the fact I selected Jeremy dead and haven't see it into VN (Without map and no sandbox) I haven't see it yet in jermy killed route. So no I havent and in this path I saw sadly Jermy be alive when I choos Jeremy dead route..

and I nevere choose Jeremy alive Why do I need in the way?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes