FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Which path are you enjoying the most? I think the John story is the best overall. Its more taboo and less random. Anna's scenes with John are some of the best of the game imho
Idk. John's path looks better because it's a "self-standing" path, I mean, it's just him and Anna, there's no complicated development.
I think that Earl's and Alfred & Co might be the best ones, but we still are in the early part of the development.
The bar is great, but after the last scene I don't really know what to expect.
For our beloved Benjamin instead, I like to think we'll get some nice blackmailing with the other hobos, like in the final scene of ch1, when sha flashed her boobs to them.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Which path are you enjoying the most? I think the John story is the best overall. Its more taboo and less random. Anna's scenes with John are some of the best of the game imho
I actually find John a little annoying lol

My favorite storyline is probably the Bar. Or the one with the sister where we'll hopefully get a 3some with her and the boyfriend.

Reactions: GateC.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
If the problem is the pc, should I switch to the compressed version or does nothing change?
You can try, when you start the game press "shift" and "g", you have to press those two before the game actually starts. Then this screen should pop up
Put the framerate on 30 and it could fix your problems.

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1640968900756.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

I think that this year has been a blast for a lot of us, especially for Anna :) The new chapter has taken off strong and has brought a new breath to Anna. I know that there is still some stuff to fix, like update regularity that has been lacking in the past couple of updates and bugs that are sometimes hard to find, but I'm more than certain that we will fix that next year.

I'm thankful to all of my patrons for supporting me on this journey, you are the ones that are moving this project forward and bringing a lot of happy moments to a lot of people including myself. There is still a lot of interesting stuff to come :)

I wish you all the best in the next 2022 year. May the best things happen in your lives and be sure that Anna is going to help you with that. I hope that you will have as much fun as Anna and Rebecca is going to have this evening :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 1572930

Hello, dear Patrons!

I think that this year has been a blast for a lot of us, especially for Anna :) The new chapter has taken off strong and has brought a new breath to Anna. I know that there is still some stuff to fix, like update regularity that has been lacking in the past couple of updates and bugs that are sometimes hard to find, but I'm more than certain that we will fix that next year.

I'm thankful to all of my patrons for supporting me on this journey, you are the ones that are moving this project forward and bringing a lot of happy moments to a lot of people including myself. There is still a lot of interesting stuff to come :)

I wish you all the best in the next 2022 year. May the best things happen in your lives and be sure that Anna is going to help you with that. I hope that you will have as much fun as Anna and Rebecca is going to have this evening :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Is this a preview pic?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I can't wait for the new update, im very excited)
me too but also a bit scared. That we get like two scenes cause the rest wasn’t possible in time or got bigger as expected and not one of the only scenes we get are my personal kinks. But her dress looks amazing especially on Anna. And I am curious what the final scene list will be

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes