Jul 23, 2018
So does anyone have any links to the fan signs for Anna? I just found out how to add fan signs thanks to Zane however I can't seem to find any links to copy and paste. I see a ton of people have some but no idea where to get them.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
guys, does the VN links of the game also include chapter 1. or should I download the unofficial renpy for that?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
guys, does the VN links of the game also include chapter 1. or should I download the unofficial renpy for that?
It's just chapter 2, so yes download the unofficial renpy first.

Learned that the hard way by playing chapter 2 first lol

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Just downloaded this and chose the "Jeremy Dead" option when you first get to office, and yet when I get close to end, sure enough, the Fat Bastard was alive enough to invite Anna to his apartment and ask her for a favor. Any idea if this is a glitch or intentional decision by the creator?

Reactions: pleaseletme

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just downloaded this and chose the "Jeremy Dead" option when you first get to office, and yet when I get close to end, sure enough, the Fat Bastard was alive enough to invite Anna to his apartment and ask her for a favor. Any idea if this is a glitch or intentional decision by the creator?
I think I remember that as well. Might be a bug, because it didn't really affect the story. By the end of the current version, it was Ethan who showed Anna the dungeon instead of Jeremy.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
there is no news yet, Deep promised to release the game in December so we are waiting, I think it will be next weekend

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes