Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hi..they are from the first chapter..which is in rpgm..you will have to take some choices in order to get the path for some of them..
Hi, thanks for the reply!

That's a shame, I always get super bored running around in rpgm games so I tend to avoid them... I noticed there's an unofficial renpy remake though, I think I'll try that one. Hopefully it'll keep me going till this one gets updated :)

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
While I'm at it, I have one more question if someone knows.

Considering I want to see as much content as possible it makes sense to me to play by submitting to pretty much all blackmail or lewd suggestions that come Anna's way.

As such, I chose to keep Jeremy alive at the start of the game. I'm wondering what are the decisions that most impact the story (content-wise). Like for example the below cases:
  • Should I befriend Diane?
  • Should I choose the male or female doctor?
  • Should I choose the Taxman, Carl or the Detective in interrogation?
  • Should I betray Sergey, Michael and the rest to Fitzgerald or not?

Thank you! :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Should I befriend Diane?
Yes.
Should I choose the male or female doctor?
male doctor = blackmail
female doctor = lesbian
Should I choose the Taxman, Carl or the Detective in interrogation?
Taxman = blackmail; foot fetish
Carl = not much yet (possible sister sharing)
Detective Ape = not much yet (possible old man, hobo path)
Should I betray Sergey, Michael and the rest to Fitzgerald or not?
Sergey, Michael path = drug path ??? (possible for Anna to become a criminal)
Fritzgerald path = submission path ???

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Yes.

male doctor = blackmail
female doctor = lesbian

Taxman = blackmail; foot fetish
Carl = not much yet (possible sister sharing)
Detective Ape = not much yet (possible old man, hobo path)

Sergey, Michael path = drug path ??? (possible for Anna to become a criminal)
Fritzgerald path = submission path ???
Thank you so much!!

Do you know if there is a way to check a previous decision..? I remember choosing the female Doctor and Carl (precisely with the hope of a sister threesome), but I don't remember what I chose for the Fitzgerald choice...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you so much!!

Do you know if there is a way to check a previous decision..? I remember choosing the female Doctor and Carl (precisely with the hope of a sister threesome), but I don't remember what I chose for the Fitzgerald choice...
Enable dev and config console via Unren-tool and open dev-console with Shift+d and check your variables.

Reactions: Zane11

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I see many posts of ppl stuck in locations/clicking stuff/etc. Is the dev updating both the VN and Semi-sandbox versions of Ch.2 at the same time?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I'll be a gentleman for all you patient people <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks 4 the share. :)
Nice too see Anna back with her pure/innocent hair style again. :love:

Just a quick question though, was there a "wallpaper 2" in the post? When I saved the 2 wallpapers it said "wallpaper 1"(Top one) and "wallpaper 3" (Bottom one).

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
Thanks 4 the share. :)
Nice too see Anna back with her pure/innocent hair style again. :love:

Just a quick question though, was there a "wallpaper 2" in the post? When I saved the 2 wallpapers it said "wallpaper 1"(Top one) and "wallpaper 3" (Bottom one).
There was not a 'wallpaper_2' in the post just 1 and 3. Might have been a typo.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The only issue I have with deep putting futa stuff in his games, even if it is skippable, is thats time he now has to spend on a whole nother character for scenes and it won't just be one update but whenever the character shows up. So it will consistently take longer to create updates and ever time I'll be skipping it which means I'll be missing out on potentially the majority of the game play. If you wanna add futa into the games then why not create a mod to add into the game that allows people who wanna add it to choose which characters have a dick on them? Other games have done stuff like that. It will solve the whole disagreement and also keep deep from having to spend time on each update with a character that a lot of the fan base won't wanna see because of the dick.
Agreed futa is just so unappealing and very niche, don't get why devs choose to waste resources on that.

Overall Chapter 1 was way better than this so far and had better pacing, Chapter 2 feels like the dev is just milking it

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Hahaha I guess that comment struck a nerve with you huh? My comment wasnt homophobic it just simply highlights the fact that if you are a straight male you are attracted to the FEMALE body which includes their sex organs. A female with a male sex organ is GROSS abnormal freakish Idk how many other ways you want me to say it. if you saw a guy with 2 dicks and a vagina you would probably think the same thing. If your a guy you dont find DICKS attractive simple as that. So maybe you should THINK before writing. And if you read the other parts of my post instead of the part you were obviously hurt and offended by you would see that I said people should have their own preferences. But theres a place for everything and I dont think Futa belongs in this game. PERIODTTTTTT And how the hell am I supposed to know what a gay man likes or doesnt like because I dont understand their way of thinking at all and never will. Go take your estrogen and chill out Dickgirl.
Based comment..I don't get why guys who are into futa act like they are straight. They may not be 100% gay but if you are a straight dude you simply aren't into dicks, no matter who it belongs to. Doesn't matter if its 2021, its just a fact although certain people are focused on changing it

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Agreed futa is just so unappealing and very niche, don't get why devs choose to waste resources on that.

Overall Chapter 1 was way better than this so far and had better pacing, Chapter 2 feels like the dev is just milking it
go on slushe.com and you see about 80% futa stuff.. and that in good quality. i wouldn't mind but what i recognised is that dickgirls are often delicously curvy during most pussy girls are either strange proportioned or too thin. (not all ofc) but its a trend i don't understand. if futa girls would be less curvy and pussy girls curvy i wouldn't mind

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Normally I don't mind futa or trap content, I actually enjoy many of them.

However I think the sudden addition would not feel organic in this story... It will also just make the dev devote time that could be spent progressing the plot further, considering there are quite a few open storylines already. Just my opinion. If the dev wants to add a few scenes like that to please some of his patrons I suppose it's up to them, but if they do, I hope they make it completely optional.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes