Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well yea everybody should be able to have their own preferences but why does it have to be in this game? Theres plenty of that type of stuff out there for people that want to see it. I just dont feel like he should have to alter his original vision for the game just to appease people who complain about their particular fetish not being in the game. Like I said I dont like that type of thing personally but he should do whatever he thinks is best. I respect it either way.
true there are plenty with certain other types and normally when you consider different kinks you get facepalmed as a reaction instantly. so i don't see why we shouldn't facepalm this idea. other games have already less kinks than AEA and still act stubborn for new stuff

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
34-3 basement 16.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update about the progress of the next update!

We have finally finalized the scene list for the next update. So there will be a basement scene with both Jeremy and Ethan. They will both be different as Anna will be used or will use that basement to achieve her goals. Also, there will be different scenes if you chose to be dominant or sub with Jeremy :) There will also be a memory scene from college times. It will reveal something interesting. Some might remember that there is planned a corporate evening and it will also happen in this update. We know that there is a reason to celebrate. It will all start with a little pre-party, to warm Anna up a little. At the party though there will be multiple outcomes that you will have to choose.
I have also finally got my hands on the new GPU so I can finally make renders with a lot more characters a lot easier and without my system hanging up all the time. It's already helping me a lot as I don't have to spend time reloading scenes or optimizing them all of the time.
Here you can see that my PC can handle a lot more chars in one scene :)

chars.jpg

Anyway, we plan to release the next update in the middle of December or at least before Christmas.

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

-------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1507975

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update about the progress of the next update!

We have finally finalized the scene list for the next update. So there will be a basement scene with both Jeremy and Ethan. They will both be different as Anna will be used or will use that basement to achieve her goals. Also, there will be different scenes if you chose to be dominant or sub with Jeremy :) There will also be a memory scene from college times. It will reveal something interesting. Some might remember that there is planned a corporate evening and it will also happen in this update. We know that there is a reason to celebrate. It will all start with a little pre-party, to warm Anna up a little. At the party though there will be multiple outcomes that you will have to choose.
I have also finally got my hands on the new GPU so I can finally make renders with a lot more characters a lot easier and without my system hanging up all the time. It's already helping me a lot as I don't have to spend time reloading scenes or optimizing them all of the time.
Here you can see that my PC can handle a lot more chars in one scene :)

View attachment 1507976

Anyway, we plan to release the next update in the middle of December or at least before Christmas.

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

-------
Thanks 4 the share Sorrow85 . :)

Finally some latex by the looks of it :p :devilish: :love:

Btw fellas, if you haven't seen it so have DeepSleep added a new goal on Patreon. (Not sure when he added it but most likely after he got the GPU) but the new goal state as follow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks 4 the share Sorrow85 . :)

Finally some latex by the looks of it :p :devilish: :love:

Btw fellas, if you haven't seen it so have DeepSleep added a new goal on Patreon. (Not sure when he added it but most likely after he got the GPU) but the new goal state as follow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooh, that's big boi stuff right there. Maybe some of us can donate in the coming months to speed the process along a bit. I think I'll be doing it this month or next month so I'd encourage you guys to do it too.

Reactions: Latex224

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I know this is the wrong thread, but if you hadn't play the new AWAM update, please do it. That's hilarious XD

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
interesting update. thx for the share sorrow85.

i always wanted and recommended more past stuff interesting to see it happen this way but i like the idea. great to hear stuff will go even smoother and faster now and that there will be an animator joining the team sounds bloody awesome. i personally am not a big fan of ethan and more of his dad. so not really interested in his scene personally but will still play it ofc. her outfit looks nice like a really bad schoolgirl haha but i personally would have liked the golden one in the background more (if it would have shown her legs from the front a bit) but anyway looks like halloween party will be added just not as a separate story but into the maingame. which is really damn cool but also gives me the feeling it might get shorter than expected.

and ye will also miss the christmas story. wasn't the christmas story in the pic from 2019? still hoped there will be santa content like in some other games i don't want to name here.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
No sorry but it I think its gross. A giant cock destroys the beautiful figure of a woman and I dont understand how men could enjoy the opposite sex having a big ass cock unless they got a little secret they are keeping but if thats the case just go watch some gay stuff plenty of cocks there for you to enjoy im sure. It doesnt really make sense to the story either honestly. You shouldn't have to adjust your original vision of your project to appease people. You cant make everyone happy there is always gonna be someone who complains about your game not having something. So do whatever you think is right for your project but just my opinion i dont think it should be added.
Gross??? Do you cry this much when you see your own dick??? Lol, "I dont understand how men could enjoy the opposite sex having a big ass cock unless they got a little secret", how about you let people like whatever they want without being homophobic.

The whole point of futa is the junction of masculine and feminine, most if not every gay men don’t like it, but you had to be ignorant of course.

The only think I agree is that it should be optional. Think before writing next time Rugerrell6

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Gross??? Do you cry this much when you see your own dick??? Lol, "I dont understand how men could enjoy the opposite sex having a big ass cock unless they got a little secret", how about you let people like whatever they want without being homophobic.

The whole point of futa is the junction of masculine and feminine, most if not every gay men don’t like it, but you had to be ignorant of course.

The only think I agree is that it should be optional. Think before writing next time Rugerrell6
what personally annoys me the most is that futa females always have this great shaped curvy thicc bodies and most of the straight stuff with women with vaginas the girls are less curvy shaped with way smaller boobs (also the quality of the models often is way better in futa/trans stuff for whatever dumb reason) this annoys me personally really much. I would be okay with dick girls for the guys who are into this but this artists should do a straight version always too her models are just too great with the quality and curves

Reactions: princess bride

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

Hahaha I guess that comment struck a nerve with you huh? My comment wasnt homophobic it just simply highlights the fact that if you are a straight male you are attracted to the FEMALE body which includes their sex organs. A female with a male sex organ is GROSS abnormal freakish Idk how many other ways you want me to say it. if you saw a guy with 2 dicks and a vagina you would probably think the same thing. If your a guy you dont find DICKS attractive simple as that. So maybe you should THINK before writing. And if you read the other parts of my post instead of the part you were obviously hurt and offended by you would see that I said people should have their own preferences. But theres a place for everything and I dont think Futa belongs in this game. PERIODTTTTTT And how the hell am I supposed to know what a gay man likes or doesnt like because I dont understand their way of thinking at all and never will. Go take your estrogen and chill out Dickgirl.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Hahaha I guess that comment struck a nerve with you huh? My comment wasnt homophobic it just simply highlights the fact that if you are a straight male you are attracted to the FEMALE body which includes their sex organs. A female with a male sex organ is GROSS abnormal freakish Idk how many other ways you want me to say it. if you saw a guy with 2 dicks and a vagina you would probably think the same thing. If your a guy you dont find DICKS attractive simple as that. So maybe you should THINK before writing. And if you read the other parts of my post instead of the part you were obviously hurt and offended by you would see that I said people should have their own preferences. But theres a place for everything and I dont think Futa belongs in this game. PERIODTTTTTT And how the hell am I supposed to know what a gay man likes or doesnt like because I dont understand their way of thinking at all and never will. Go take your estrogen and chill out Dickgirl.
Say your homophobic without saying your homophobic. Get a grip man ffs

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
No sorry but it I think its gross. A giant cock destroys the beautiful figure of a woman and I dont understand how men could enjoy the opposite sex having a big ass cock unless they got a little secret they are keeping but if thats the case just go watch some gay stuff plenty of cocks there for you to enjoy im sure. It doesnt really make sense to the story either honestly. You shouldn't have to adjust your original vision of your project to appease people. You cant make everyone happy there is always gonna be someone who complains about your game not having something. So do whatever you think is right for your project but just my opinion i dont think it should be added.
Ahhh!! Man, it's 2021 there's no need for you to hide in the closet. Most people are accepting of that type of lifestyle. You'll never find happiness if ur not honest with yourself.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Ahhh!! Man, it's 2021 there's no need for you to hide in the closet. Most people are accepting of that type of lifestyle. You'll never find happiness if ur not honest with yourself.
Yea cause here I am playing a game with a busty FEMALE lead and is loaded with nothing but STRAIGHT sex hahaha your comment literally makes no sense Bozo. And as you can see others are liking my comment so obviously many agree with me. But nice try Genius. I could care less what you clowns think of my opinion its definitely not gonna change. Idc if its 2021 1021 or any other fuckin date its strange for a woman to have a dick some may disagree with me but clearly i dont give a fuck.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes