Dec 15, 2019
Yea cause here I am playing a game with a busty FEMALE lead and is loaded with nothing but STRAIGHT sex hahaha your comment literally makes no sense Bozo. And as you can see others are liking my comment so obviously many agree with me. But nice try Genius. I could care less what you clowns think of my opinion its definitely not gonna change. Idc if its 2021 1021 or any other fuckin date its strange for a woman to have a dick some may disagree with me but clearly i dont give a fuck.
Yes accept the corrupt life of a west man and be weak, submissive and make things that u don't like!
If u say "why?" they will say that u are a "damn closed mind", if u say u don't like these things u are a non-human person(these guys like demons, so they wont use like a bad word), u need support and agree with all things they want. this era remember me of something like mustache regime

Its hilarious how ppl complain about 2021 is the era of "evolution" and the "best" :KEK:

asapboi

Jan 27, 2019
Yea cause here I am playing a game with a busty FEMALE lead and is loaded with nothing but STRAIGHT sex hahaha your comment literally makes no sense Bozo. And as you can see others are liking my comment so obviously many agree with me. But nice try Genius. I could care less what you clowns think of my opinion its definitely not gonna change. Idc if its 2021 1021 or any other fuckin date its strange for a woman to have a dick some may disagree with me but clearly i dont give a fuck.
mf wrote a whole paragraph complaining about virtual dick you clearly give a fuck buddy

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
mf wrote a whole paragraph complaining about virtual dick you clearly give a fuck buddy
Oh I got more tranny loving weirdo's chiming in huh? Just cant disagree with me and keep your mouth shut huh? Im not gonna dignify myself with any further responses to you weirdo's enjoy your dicks and shut the fuck up maggot.

Reactions: Ueywuwudu

asapboi

Jan 27, 2019
Oh I got more tranny loving weirdo's chiming in huh? Just cant disagree with me and keep your mouth shut huh? Im not gonna dignify myself with any further responses to you weirdo's enjoy your dicks and shut the fuck up maggot.
you are not even paying shit to play this game if you dont want to see gals with a dick just dont play it or skip it personally i dont like it too but them renpy game developers dont give damn bout our complaint

Newheretoo

May 21, 2020
The problem with most of us isn't the D, but the time the dev will spent on this crap.
The updates are cheap in content as it is, so now it will be -1 event each update because of these faggits in disguise.

Newheretoo

May 21, 2020
And you sound like one of them?
Hint; you can avoid a 'terrible person' by choice as well.
What makes you believe your opinion is absolute to mine?
Who do you think you are?

Dec 15, 2019
2021 and you still have to read shit like this...
Yeah also 2021 is the "apex of human history" while in the west culture if don't accept ur girlfriend or wife have more than 100 partners, cheat on u and u agree with this, make u rise the son of another guys and if u want to cheat one she need her permission. If u don't accept any of this u are a "sexist" the bigest villian in the socciety, this is better era of humanity of course :KEK:
Edit: if u are a girlur friends(girls) will ask u why u don't cheat on ur husband/boyfirend and why u don't have 100 partners. Yes, i'm girl and ppl ask me that(i don't have boyfriend or husband).

everyone is so evolved, i need thank the mainstream media and university services!

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
There liking it because they are like me ,they to can also see the pain in your words from having to hide your true self. They like me can see that you've already put so much on yourself, that we don't won't to further perpetuate ur feeling of shame in the prison that you have built where you can't express your true desires. You'll get through it , I'm sure there's a YouTube video about coming out you can watch and be inspired to break ur chains there little man.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert
Jul 23, 2018
The only issue I have with deep putting futa stuff in his games, even if it is skippable, is thats time he now has to spend on a whole nother character for scenes and it won't just be one update but whenever the character shows up. So it will consistently take longer to create updates and ever time I'll be skipping it which means I'll be missing out on potentially the majority of the game play. If you wanna add futa into the games then why not create a mod to add into the game that allows people who wanna add it to choose which characters have a dick on them? Other games have done stuff like that. It will solve the whole disagreement and also keep deep from having to spend time on each update with a character that a lot of the fan base won't wanna see because of the dick.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes