djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
well he decided to go with renpy primary of two things:

1. many complained he still used rpg so it seems you are here in the minority

2. renpy seems to make progress way quicker in development so no it doesn't take longer cuase of this.

and last but not least i want to add that some bugs happen only, cause some ppl play with old saves and cause they wanted to make more paths of the game (what also people complained about) and they did and make more choices but this also makes the chance higher of bugs obviously. i personally didn't had any bugs at all. i play always on windows pc and play the latest updates maybe you should too?
i play on PC and no i didnt get any bug (error) but glitch between to main choices that he is still cant get it right but its just work better with open choices (multiple choices or complicated choices) with more interaction with the game rpg deliverd.

and you say he went only renpy but in two defferant ways.... one is the normal renpy and the other is the VN. so now its following story not free roam in other words free choices.

who would want to just follow story than to have free choices to go after. aka interaction.

and the glitch that some choices while talking to diane as Jeremy is dead and then he just appeares again by doing his deals. so ummmm she get office but he is still around??? while she supposed to be his secretary but not in what i seen. again he is still not getting it right.

Last edited:

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
I am playing chapter 2 from beginning but I cant see Jeremy in this game. Anyone can help me about it as I want to play the Jeremy route

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe the Futa enthusiasts will pay more for the patreon and the dev will be able to make the game better with the better budget.
since they are way too much of these guys who destroy for me some hot girl art personally this might be true!

(wrote with some artists and they all told me futa sells well even some of them don’t really like it they do it cause it’s sells well for whatever reason so many who do fucking hot art restrict themselves to this... but hey even I don’t like futa and especially giant dicks it’s still better than vore shit where also some talented artists just restrict themselves too idk ppl should at least make futa just optiona... otherwise I see soon an alternate timeline Jeremy with hanging tits (which he already has lol) and pussy get fucked by some dick girl or guy lol

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
No sorry but it I think its gross. A giant cock destroys the beautiful figure of a woman and I dont understand how men could enjoy the opposite sex having a big ass cock unless they got a little secret they are keeping but if thats the case just go watch some gay stuff plenty of cocks there for you to enjoy im sure. It doesnt really make sense to the story either honestly. You shouldn't have to adjust your original vision of your project to appease people. You cant make everyone happy there is always gonna be someone who complains about your game not having something. So do whatever you think is right for your project but just my opinion i dont think it should be added.

Mar 19, 2020
No sorry but it I think its gross. A giant cock destroys the beautiful figure of a woman and I dont understand how men could enjoy the opposite sex having a big ass cock unless they got a little secret they are keeping but if thats the case just go watch some gay stuff plenty of cocks there for you to enjoy im sure. It doesnt really make sense to the story either honestly. You shouldn't have to adjust your original vision of your project to appease people. You cant make everyone happy there is always gonna be someone who complains about your game not having something. So do whatever you think is right for your project but just my opinion i dont think it should be added.
Well, I don't really see an issue as long as he keeps it optional. Everyone has the right to have their own preferences and unless you're forced to look at something you don't want to, it shouldn't be an issue.

Mar 19, 2020
since they are way too much of these guys who destroy for me some hot girl art personally this might be true!

(wrote with some artists and they all told me futa sells well even some of them don’t really like it they do it cause it’s sells well for whatever reason so many who do fucking hot art restrict themselves to this... but hey even I don’t like futa and especially giant dicks it’s still better than vore shit where also some talented artists just restrict themselves too idk ppl should at least make futa just optiona... otherwise I see soon an alternate timeline Jeremy with hanging tits (which he already has lol) and pussy get fucked by some dick girl or guy lol
Well yeah, it's like I was telling the other guy. As long as it's optional and you're not forced to look at something you don't want to, it should be fine. Now, I can't speak for how it might affect lead times between releases because if optional, multiple versions of the same renders will have to be made in order to include the options turned on or off. The question is whether or not it would ultimately reduce the lead times, if the Developer(s) invest the additional profits which they've gotten from the inclusion of the extra options, back into the resources needed to do the renders (graphics cards, RAM, whatever else is required, idk I'm not a game developer). But now we're getting into supply chain management territory.

My point was that people on this website and consumers of these games in general never really have a full picture of what goes on behind the scenes in terms of budgetary restrictions and whatnot. So they think that things just sort of happen easily and if they don't get what they want, they start complaining. Clearly DeepSleep is trying to penetrate a new market sector with the addition of these new fetishes, which from Deep's perspective is just more of a diversification of their product, not an attempt to gross out those who aren't into futa. I'm also not into it but I can kinda see the logic.

Reactions: Pogo123

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well, I don't really see an issue as long as he keeps it optional. Everyone has the right to have their own preferences and unless you're forced to look at something you don't want to, it shouldn't be an issue.
Well yea everybody should be able to have their own preferences but why does it have to be in this game? Theres plenty of that type of stuff out there for people that want to see it. I just dont feel like he should have to alter his original vision for the game just to appease people who complain about their particular fetish not being in the game. Like I said I dont like that type of thing personally but he should do whatever he thinks is best. I respect it either way.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes