Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone tell me where can I find earl in industrial area??? I have clicked everywhere but nothing is happening....

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
see from rpg which is what he is better in it and we all had better experiance and enjoyment from his good work in dev first version but with him trying to change to renpy and then to VN lost time instead of going forward with the thing that the dev familier with which is RPG that made him this much audiance and by this delay because he is not sure which other program can do.... this would make him lose audiance aka followers... i forexample been waitting to see any forward in this renpay or whatever new prog that he been trying which clearly not working good with him because he had it planned from the start as to be on RPG which i prefer as i said before... and now i made my mind to stop following this shitty experiance ,,, good luck because you need it, on whatever you are trying to do because its not showing anything more than failer.

Dec 28, 2017
see from rpg which is what he is better in it and we all had better experiance and enjoyment from his good work in dev first version but with him trying to change to renpy and then to VN lost time instead of going forward with the thing that the dev familier with which is RPG that made him this much audiance and by this delay because he is not sure which other program can do.... this would make him lose audiance aka followers... i forexample been waitting to see any forward in this renpay or whatever new prog that he been trying which clearly not working good with him because he had it planned from the start as to be on RPG which i prefer as i said before... and now i made my mind to stop following this shitty experiance ,,, good luck because you need it, on whatever you are trying to do because its not showing anything more than failer.
Had a stroke reading this

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

well he decided to go with renpy primary of two things:

1. many complained he still used rpg so it seems you are here in the minority

2. renpy seems to make progress way quicker in development so no it doesn't take longer cuase of this.

and last but not least i want to add that some bugs happen only, cause some ppl play with old saves and cause they wanted to make more paths of the game (what also people complained about) and they did and make more choices but this also makes the chance higher of bugs obviously. i personally didn't had any bugs at all. i play always on windows pc and play the latest updates maybe you should too?

Reactions: Gisgo

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Love this game, I just hope the Dev spends more time in describing sex scenes, more assets, dialogues, point of views etc.

I believe the sex movie scene is one of the best framed sex scene in the game, good amount of images, dialogues etc .

What do you think?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The first part of the game would be so much better if there was no RPG Maker stuff in it. Otherwise it is fantastic.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hello, I wanted to know about the last update that by the way I thought it was very good, that it would be good if one is not on the path with Emily, the bar scene can be only with Anna as it happened in chapter 1. I don't know if this was a possibility.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes