May 7, 2021
I'm having a problem in the pure VN where Jeremy is still alive at a certain point even though I chose for him to be dead. I'm sure I've seen someone mention this issue before, but can't seem to find it now.

Viper@23

Aug 14, 2021
Can i get an android link for chapter 2 without bugs. I've been downloading the game from various sites but the game crashes every 10seconds

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
In the VN Version when I choose to help the Female doctor it takes me back to the main menu screen. Also I too have Jeremy dead in my game and noticed a scene when he pops up alive and gives you a dress.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
34-5 party 83.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

First of all, I want to apologize for my little absence. I planned the release of the next update this weekend, but I got sick with our famous shit. Thank god it went easy and I'm almost back on track and am already working on the last scene. At the moment I plan to finish everything and launch the next update next week. Awake has already added and tested scenes that I've done so far so there shouldn't be any delays on that front.

In the spoiler image, you can see that Anna is having fun with not just Timothy. Can you guess who that is?

That's it for now and fingers crossed for next week's release.
Sincerely yours,

Deep

-----------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1599727

Hello, dear Patrons!

First of all, I want to apologize for my little absence. I planned the release of the next update this weekend, but I got sick with our famous shit. Thank god it went easy and I'm almost back on track and am already working on the last scene. At the moment I plan to finish everything and launch the next update next week. Awake has already added and tested scenes that I've done so far so there shouldn't be any delays on that front.

In the spoiler image, you can see that Anna is having fun with not just Timothy. Can you guess who that is?

That's it for now and fingers crossed for next week's release.
Sincerely yours,

Deep

-----------
Thanks 4 the share Sorrow85 :)

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
if this is an orgy, then I will be fine, I will be completely satisfied :love:
I'm honestly curious how it will be played. I don't think Anna would do this in front of the entire company. Would it be that Jeremy has her do this in private after the party? After all you run into Madison in Jeremy's apartment at some point, so it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that he has his hooks into her as well by now.

I'll be satisfied with some Madison content regardless of how it comes about :cool:

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any way to fully unlock the gallery? I still don't know how to get some scenes that appear "locked". Maybe some tips/short description on a hover would be helpful.

Aug 11, 2020
I havent played this game in ages. Can someone tell me if there has been some sort of body modification or permanent fashion changes been added? from some of the pictures it looks like you can get a tan for example

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes