Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Pretty sure I haven't played this game since 2019 at the very latest, and when it was already somewhat far along with the standard corruption progression stuff.

Didn't know it eventually made the official transition to renpy either. I"m half tempted to re-visit the game for that reason alone, and half tempted to skip it because I can only imagine how "out there" the depravity content progression must be by now if the game is still pushing out updates lol

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
So... I haven't played this for a long time and I have a question, wasn't this only a sandbox?

ps: No, I'm not going to search in the search tool, I'm shitting myself, so when I come back I hope someone has answered

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So... I haven't played this for a long time and I have a question, wasn't this only sandbox?

ps: No, I'm not going to search in the search tool, I'm shitting myself, so when I come back I hope someone has answered
Iirc at first yes, then you had 2 versions (Storymode, Sandbox) now I`don't know what ver is shared here !

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Saves should be included. With everything before the update unlocked.
Yeah I just wondered if I could play Chapter 1 again and then use the save for this version of Chapter 2

EDIT: Nevermind found out you can't take saves from chapter 1 at all, anyway

Last edited:

Dukester1979

Dec 27, 2019
Downloaded the VN version but still i got point and click scenes and a map??? Is the VN version although with sandbox parts??? or is it a mix up in the upload???

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I just wondered if I could play Chapter 1 again and then use the save for this version of Chapter 2
That I am not sure on, but if previous saves for Chapter 2 don't work, I would guess not.

Should old saves be deleted? Will they hinder the progress of the game???
You can remove them but need to remove them from both locations (I always do)...if not you need to overwrite them in both locations to be safe.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
That I am not sure on, but if previous saves for Chapter 2 don't work, I would guess not.

You can remove them but need to remove them from both locations (I always do)...if not you need to overwrite them in both locations to be safe.
How do I have to do this ?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Where is Madison desk.... I have a task to go there and prepare documents ??? By the way.... I unzip thisversion in it's own folder and the saves worked. the other way did not

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Ok question.

So I played the new update from the link shared above. Old saves don't work, but 2 saves were provided as usual (Jeremy and No Jeremy). However in both paths when it comes to the Bar, Patrick seems to have been killed and I need to get the pc password from his son... Did I miss something?? Last I remember, Patrick was alive and asked Anna to get Emily working at the Bar as well. Am I confused..?

Reactions: Pogo123

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How do I have to do this ?
One save location is where the game is, the other is C:/users/pc name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy

The second location saves for Ren'Py games is in appdata, every game you've played the saves are stored there. You have to unhide file/folders to see that location.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I also used the compress douwload from the op page ... what is funny is now my old saves are working .... but they are not in the game/save file ???

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes