gotinpich

Feb 7, 2018
Very nice game. The models are beautiful and the story is interesting. Unfortunately I live in one of the poorest fucking countries in the world where we are starving and I can't afford to sponsor the developers. :(

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Personally, I thought it was slightly disappointing, especially seeing how long it took to make.
Only one good scene in it, for me.
Too many animations and not enough actual content.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Literally was only leaked for 10 mins so clearly you sped through it.
Lol. Seriously? Are you actually for real?
Look above that post.
I'm the one who shared it. I've had it since the moment it came out.
I've already played it several times over.
So, clearly you're wrong in your somewhat foolish assumption, aren't you?
I guess that's what you get, when you try to be too smart for your own good?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Very nice game. The models are beautiful and the story is interesting. Unfortunately I live in one of the poorest fucking countries in the world where we are starving and I can't afford to sponsor the developers. :(
I find it rather peculiar you posted that (and emoji tagged 4 others) as a very first message here on F95...on an account that was actually created 5 years ago. Which basically suggests to me that there is a very high probability you one of those types likely tallying up a lot of "I specifically like this fetish content" posts under a lot of different created accounts lol

It's a piracy board man. Pretty much everybody is here with a primary goal to play games without paying for them. No need to dress that act up or portray some justification need to why you are doing it ;)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes