Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
ahhh first time deep is so gentle and brings fantasy as an option but of course not enough like it... but hey hard exam definitely needs a continuation sooner or later and the virginity part - well... i am surprised so many voted for it since i can't see it being that spactacular or to make a hole short game out of it but hey if it wins i like to be proofn wrong

Last edited:

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
ahhh first time deep i so gentle and brings fantasy as an option but of course not enough like it... but hey hard exam definitely needs a continuation sooner or later and the virginity part - well... i am surprised so many voted for it since i can't see it being that spactacular or to make a hole short game out of it but hey if it wins i like to be proofn wrong
why would anyone want the virginity route ??? the most boring thing EVER? remember the word virgin?? doesnt know how to fuck suck or do anything sexual!

KDlang

Jan 7, 2022
Get a job and get the update yourself.
A devoted member on a "PIRATE" website.....Dude those who play for free or play pirated games doesn't have the money or the work don't pay that much....they won't be on this "PIRATE site" if they can buy it.....people in the Philippines and India only had a salary of $10-$18 a day....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A devoted member on a "PIRATE" website.....Dude those who play for free or play pirated games doesn't have the money or the work don't pay that much....they won't be on this "PIRATE site" if they can buy it.....people in the Philippines and India only had a salary of $10-$18 a day....
Well, it seems like that nobody else at the moment wants to spend $25 on yet either. In another day the next version v0.952 (final) will be out, and posted at a lower (tier) cost, then maybe everyone can relax.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Well, it seems like that nobody else at the moment wants to spend $25 on yet either. In another day the next version v0.952 (final) will be out, and posted at a lower (tier) cost, then maybe everyone can relax.
0.97 VN just got released 13 hours ago

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
0.97 VN just got released 13 hours ago
I know and when you click on the VN post from 13 hours ago, it still In another day it should be a normal release at the normal tiers. As it's a 3-day testing period.

As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
Visual novel style of update 0.97 is out
Hello!
The Visual novel style of Chapter 2 v0.97 is completed and up. You can get it
For those who don't know. It's the version where you don't have to navigate on the map. Scenes are one after another but your choices still matter. It's easier and with fewer bugs :)
There is both PC and MAC version. We are still trying to get the Android version to work.
Enjoy,
Deep

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020

Here are the wallpapers for January!

This time I went back to one theme and two wallpaper idea. One is erotic and another one is a bit more open :)

2023 january wallpaper 1 (1).jpg

2023 january wallpaper 2 (1).jpg

Anna is up on a lazy Sunday and makes you a little surprise. I think you'd love it, won't you? :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 2353555

View attachment 2353557
Many many thanks 4 the share Mr. AzzzzaMate. :)
Just curious, did DeepSleep have a "text" to this wallpapers in the patreon post? Could you perhaps share that as well?

Anna looks so amazing in those stockings (stockings in general) and I somewhat like to think that this her "outfit" underneath the wedding Dress wallpaper from September 2022.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes