Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

VN version for all you VN-loving mother fuckers(That means you, bub.)

Old saves do not work at this time.
Use the two saves provided by the dev on page 1. They are clearly marked.
I don't know how I can make it any clearer than that, really.
Cheers.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not following you when you say there's 2 saves in the download..I'm not seeing them unless i'm overlooking something..
The developer put 2 save files in the download. They should be located somewhere. Might already be in the save folder, under game folder. So just start the game, load save.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'm not following you when you say there's 2 saves in the download..I'm not seeing them unless i'm overlooking something..
Click on load.
Page 1 saves.
Thay are right there in the first two slots.
Marked Jeremy & no Jeremy (or something similar).
You literally can't miss them.

Sep 24, 2018
Mac version seems to have a glitch - no matter what I do after the first scene, game resets to the first scene (dream sequence in the hospital). Is this a known bug and does it have a fix?

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
The developer put 2 save files in the download. They should be located somewhere. Might already be in the save folder, under game folder.
There are 2 saves in save file: Persistent and
Click on load.
Page 1 saves.
Thay are right there in the first two slots.
Marked Jeremy & no Jeremy (or something similar).
You literally can't miss them.
I clicked load but I don't see those..I downloaded the compressed verion which shouldn't make a difference?
Screenshot (2376).png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
There are 2 saves in save file: Persistent and

I clicked load but I don't see those..I downloaded the compressed verion which shouldn't make a difference?
View attachment 2356000
I don't know what difference downloading the compressed version makes, but I know the saves are there for both versoins I shared.
Not to be rude, but it's 3.30am here and I'm off to bed.

Reactions: RUMCCC

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: dawgue

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It seems that ver 0.97 is the Sandbox version and the VN version is 0.951 with chapter referece,
could anybody who has contact with DeepSleep at patreon or Discord confirm this and pass it over to a Mod so there is a notice in the OP to avoid future confusion ?
Thanks JokerLeader for the compressed version !

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It seems that ver 0.97 is the Sandbox version and the VN version is 0.951 with chapter referece,
could anybody who has contact with DeepSleep at patreon or Discord confirm this and pass it over to a Mod so there is a notice in the OP to avoid future confusion ?
Thanks JokerLeader for the compressed version !
What do you mean?

VN_anna_exciting_affection_v0.97_the_queen_PC

anna_exciting_affection_v0.97_the_queen_PC

Those are both file names for the releases (both those are official to).

Here is the post as well.

Hello!
The Visual novel style of Chapter 2 v0.97 is completed and up. You can get it
For those who don't know. It's the version where you don't have to navigate on the map. Scenes are one after another but your choices still matter. It's easier and with fewer bugs :)
There is both PC and MAC version. We are still trying to get the Android version to work.
Enjoy,
Deep

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes