Jan 13, 2021
I wish that this game will finally be bug-free. Even the VN breaks after the shooting scene. Why can't the dev get a grip on that? In the VN version, if you go the "Jeremy Death" way, Jeremy is even alive in 1 -2 scenes! The game is so buggy....and full of logic errors!

Reactions: botc76 and leg28

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
How do you get past Dilan's Phone Call? I started Part 2 over again from the start, and it gets to that point and nothing. No matter where I go I can't progress the day.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Again, downloaded compressed version, there are NO save files included, several people reported of no save files present. Maybe there are saves in original version but compressed doesn't include them.

So if you or anybody else can upload those saves that dev provided for beginning of this version that would be great, otherwise i don't plan on playing from the beginning, even when skipping it would probably take at least 20 min of constantly holding ctrl.
Skipping takes 35 minutes give or take and new content is about 15 minute's according to this post here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is this version bug-free?
No, the newest version hasn't been shared as of yet.

These issues were fixed in the newest build.

-An issue where progress couldn't be made after Dilan's Harsh Treatment."
-An issue that after the end of the update the player could continue but it would break game logic and cause confusion."
-An issue where some quests wouldn't be removed from the log after completion."
-An issue where the player couldn't talk to Madison."

Reactions: CyberVamp

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have the problem, that after Benjamin helped Anna and you buy him whiskey as a thank you, I can't choose to not let Anna do anything with him, because if I do, I get an error that isn't skippable. Rollback works, but it only continues as long as I choose to let Anna fuck the hobo, even though I chose that there never was anything between them.
Is there a fix for that, is that a known bug?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, is this game worth it these days if one is only interested in lesbian content? Or is this still a pass like it was a few years ago?
There is some nice lesbian content, but sadly a lot of groping and undressing Anna by guys, even if she doesn't want that and has never willingly done it. I usually skip until I come to a girl's only scene.

Reactions: Nusumai

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have the problem, that after Benjamin helped Anna and you buy him whiskey as a thank you, I can't choose to not let Anna do anything with him, because if I do, I get an error that isn't skippable. Rollback works, but it only continues as long as I choose to let Anna fuck the hobo, even though I chose that there never was anything between them.
Is there a fix for that, is that a known bug?
Could be fixed in the newest build, just not mentioned. There was also a note to report bugs directly as well.

All bugs should be fixed. But If you have found any, please write to me personally or in the discord bug channel.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes