SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It was already reported. Now to wait for a new bugfixed version.
You mean reported to him? There is a new build. The build here is the beta build. v0971 is out, and is the build that fixed many bugs, that could have been one, but just not mentioned in the notes.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No (it even says that in the OP) there are 2 save files included with everything unlocked before this update. Start game, load.

If you got a compressed version, you can pickup the saves here.
The link to the saves in the OP is not working (file deleted from Mega). I also can not load any of the old saves which is no wonder coz there are no saves in the saves folder. I copied those from the previous version but i can still not load any of them. Are these 2 saves somewhere else? Does anybody have them?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The link to the saves in the OP is not working (file deleted from Mega). I also can not load any of the old saves which is no wonder coz there are no saves in the saves folder. I copied those from the previous version but i can still not load any of them. Are these 2 saves somewhere else? Does anybody have them?
Please read SonsOLiberty's post again and try to understand what he wrote.

This message applies to the latest non-compressed update. You apparently downloaded the compressed version.
Old save files WILL NOT WORK but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and you will have to access to all scenes.
The compressed version has no saves included that's why you either have to start a new game or download the saves from Liberty's post.
If you got a compressed version, you can pickup the saves here.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Skipping takes 35 minutes give or take and new content is about 15 minute's according to this post here.
I tried your saves in the compressed version but clicking on any of them I get the same error as in the uncompressed version where there are no saves:

"While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'QuestLog' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000040a5670>"

Did this good game become yet another of the thousands where old saves don't work and can't be played anymore?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Please read SonsOLiberty's post again and try to understand what he wrote.

This message applies to the latest non-compressed update. You apparently downloaded the compressed version.

The compressed version has no saves included that's why you either have to start a new game or download the saves from Liberty's post.
And you please read my post again and understand that there IS NO SAVE TO DOWNLOAD ON THE OP because the link to Mega returns file deleted or removed. So i can not try to play with this save because i don't have it ! And i was asking if someone has it or it is somewhere else.

I tried also to play the compressed version with the saves provided by SonsOLiberty for that version and those saves also don't load (see my post above)

I will try those saves also in the non compressed version (although they were in a post about the compressed version) to make sure i tried al combinations possible.

EDIT:
OK i put those 2 saves from SonsOLiberty also in the saves folder of the uncompressed version and they DO NOT LOAD there either.
So .. any other solution to go on playing this game , other than starting from beginning by each update? I am no coder but the amount of games which get this problem sooner or later is HUGE and i can't understand why this keeps happening .

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Did somebody play the " Sandbox" version? Do the old saves load in that one?
I bet the saves are for sandbox version since it was the version which got leaded first.

So .. any other solution to go on playing this game , other than starting from beginning by each update? I am no coder but the amount of games which get this problem sooner or later is HUGE and i can't understand why this keeps happening .
Very likely that next update will break saves again.

xAramis

Nov 21, 2018
i get this after sergey gets arrested:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'industrialStreet'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Events/Episodes/Episode_9.5.rpyc", line 261, in script
  File "D:\Carlos\k\AEAC2VN-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Carlos\k\AEAC2VN-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
    Chapter 2 v0.97
Sun Feb  5 01:19:58 2023

Reactions: TicTacPack

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
i get this after sergey gets arrested:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Events/Episodes/Episode_9.5.rpyc", line 261, in script
  File "D:\Carlos\k\AEAC2VN-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Carlos\k\AEAC2VN-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
    Chapter 2 v0.97
Sun Feb  5 01:19:58 2023
I got same problem :(

And I read in scripts file and I open the console to made a jump and it works :)

You must open the console and write jump EP9_5_Shower_1 in the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: tehax

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
I got same problem :(

And I read in scripts file and I open the console to made a jump and I work :)

You must open the console and write jump EP9_5_Shower_1 in the console.
can you please show where in the console should write it and can you put your file here ?
and how to open the console?

Reactions: oldschool34500

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
BUT is it possible that this is the only game, the only one that every realize to advance I have to redo all the saves from the beginning? Either the others are geniuses or not...that is, is it ever possible that in each update they change pieces of code that don't make the game work in the next release?!?!? But damn!!!

Reactions: oldschool34500
4.00 star(s) 132 Votes