Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What are the implications of the 3 way decision you have to make with the detective? If i don't choose the detective will he still coerce anna into things like his party? I wanted to go down that route but didn't want to rat out my team. I wanted to the detective route to be more nasty.

Jaidev

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone with working wallpaper link??
The link to wallpaper is unavailable now

Last edited:

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Does anyone know if deepsleep has any plan to bring back the bar owner son or garage kid or any new kid character in chapter 2. Personal i like the part 1, as i have been seeing lot of bugs in chapter 2 almost in every update.
But i still love to play it bcoz of Anna.

Diktator10

Feb 17, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 2 v0.971 Sandbox + Gallery Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 511 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I appreciate you dude, i cant do anything financial but you honestly deserve all the love for this.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1676658649968.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Many of you already know that I'm working on the visual novel now. I haven't done a novel in a couple of years and I think this is a good time for one.
From the previous vote, you know what won. Yes, we'll see how Anna lost her virginity.

1676658685295.png

I would love to work on any of the options but the winner is winner. Other ones will come later.
I have already done most of the renders for the novel so it should be out soon.

We will again try something different this time and I hope that you'll like it.
Anyway, you'll finally meet Anna's grandpa and Rebecca will also be there :)

Have a great weekend!

Deep

---------

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2397958

Hello, dear Patrons!

Many of you already know that I'm working on the visual novel now. I haven't done a novel in a couple of years and I think this is a good time for one.
From the previous vote, you know what won. Yes, we'll see how Anna lost her virginity.

View attachment 2397960

I would love to work on any of the options but the winner is winner. Other ones will come later.

Have a great weekend!

Deep

---------
Anna’s grandpa, really? That’s what you think this game needs. I guess only thing missing in this game is an old fucker gangbang. Maybe he’ll join Albert and his old perv gang. While you’re at it why not add Clint Eastwood, or is he not old enough?
I asked him if he wanted to join the old man gangbang with Anna, this was his reaction
D3B80BDD-5CE7-4A24-842E-DAC9D1346067.gif

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2397958

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 2397960

Have a great weekend!

Deep

---------
Thanks 4 the weekly update share Sorrow! :)

So... is it her Grandpa that is the one who took her cherry or will he and Becca only tell Anna about the flower and the bee with yet another character that is the real "taker"? Probably the latter one since incest/family will be a hard one to publish on Patreon..

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 2397958

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 2397960

Have a great weekend!

Deep

---------
this gonna be some vanilla shit

Diktator10

Feb 17, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 2 v0.971 Sandbox + Gallery Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 511 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Ok so first of all thanks again but im unable to get past the initial choice between the two Doctors. I get to the hospital corridor and it wont allow me to progress. It registers that im clicking on the option but then goes nowhere. Ive tried various combinations of story decisions up to that point and nothing seems to fix it. Its a totally new game im starting btw. Any advice would be appreciated!

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
Anna’s grandpa, really? That’s what you think this game needs. I guess only thing missing in this game is an old fucker gangbang. Maybe he’ll join Albert and his old perv gang. While you’re at it why not add Clint Eastwood, or is he not old enough?
I asked him if he wanted to join the old man gangbang with Anna, this was his reaction
View attachment 2398017
The hate is real smh,its only a gm,u dont like old mans path? very easy,dont play it,,quite a few of us like it

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Ok so first of all thanks again but im unable to get past the initial choice between the two Doctors. I get to the hospital corridor and it wont allow me to progress. It registers that im clicking on the option but then goes nowhere. Ive tried various combinations of story decisions up to that point and nothing seems to fix it. Its a totally new game im starting btw. Any advice would be appreciated!
Maybe you have the non-sandboxed version installed and downloaded the sandboxed version for that?

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes