Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Strange that there was no new update on the main page, and what is the name of the save that the creator gave to start with the new update?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Ok so first of all thanks again but im unable to get past the initial choice between the two Doctors. I get to the hospital corridor and it wont allow me to progress. It registers that im clicking on the option but then goes nowhere. Ive tried various combinations of story decisions up to that point and nothing seems to fix it. Its a totally new game im starting btw. Any advice would be appreciated!
You doing sandbox or vn? I don't actually play this game so I don't really know what you are referring to here.

Shines21

Feb 18, 2023
Amazing game! Ch.2 becomes more interesting with every update. Last update's soundtrack "Ikoliks - Need You Tonight" was added to my "Sex playlist" immediately!!!
I hope that autors will continue the "arabs line". Kindnaping and using Anna as sex slave would be wery interesting)))

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Could someone give me a save from the sandbox version of the new update starting or tell me the name of the save given by the dev who starts the new content?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Ok so im on the sandbox version, didny realise there was a visual novel. Is there a link available for that? The link you posted is for a sandbox version and i cant find any visual novel links.
It's in the OP of this thread.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I played the latest update after a long time and it feels to me the story is getting dull. You know the enthusiasm you feel when you play 1st part rpg one is missing in this part 2.

The CGs and all those stuff are still great but from story pov, that enthusiasm with which I enjoyed the game is lost in part 2.
Hopefully it improves in future.

Reactions: Salomon108 and FMag

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say what is pic 5 from the Gallery and how I can unlock it in Anna 2?

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes