minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
For instance, I don't think Deep originally planned for Anna to be dominant, in the way she probably will be eventually on the criminal path. That's something that has changed over time.
I seem to recall that there were already strong trends in Chapter 1, probably starting with the ordering of Jeremy's death.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
All I'm going on, is what the Dev of this game has told me. I do actually talk to him, rather than about him as a lot of people on this thread appear to do. I have no reason to believe he is lying to me. Most of my information comes from the horses mouth, and is not just rumours or hypothesis. You may not always like what he does, but he's developed a very successful game, that has stood the test of time ( 7 years is an eternity in Adult games) and is still going strong. I'm pretty certain him and Awake know what they're doing and have a strong longterm plan for this game, and the logic behind that scene and others will become more apparent in future updates.

If it's so easy to do gangbang/orgy scenes as you claim, then why is it nobody does them? I've spoken to loads of Devs that would love to incorporate such scenes in their games, but virtually none do. So sorry, I think you're over simplifying a more complicated process, that is major time sink. I may not be as familiar with the technical side as you are, but I'm pretty sure Deep is, and he explained to me that scenes with multiple characters take much longer to produce, than scenes with just two characters. Now that might be only that the initial set-up of renders is more complicated and time consuming in those cases, but it makes little difference where the added time comes from, if the end result is having to spend much longer to release updates.
I see how you've tried to twist my words, there.
I never said it was so easy to do, as you're claiming.
I said once the initial set-up is done, it's just like any other scene, as long as you have the hardware to cope with the extra figures.
Isn't that what I said? It is, isn't it?
You know this and Deep knows that, but I also know what I know and I stand by what I've said.
It's not a 'major time sink' at all. You're talking several hours max, then adjusting the figures as the scene develops.

I get that you're seriously invested with these devs, but why not try a little objectivity on for size, once in a while?
It seems to me like you take every single word these guys say to you as the gospel truth, that can't be disputed by anyone.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
How will Auto Mode Help me scroll message in the phone inside the game? I am stuck. Your direction regarding this matter will be helpful.
After looking at your print i know now that's not my port, that's the sandbox version, mine is VN...
I didn't realized before :FacePalm:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I see how you've tried to twist my words, there.
I never said it was so easy to do, as you're claiming.
I said once the initial set-up is done, it's just like any other scene, as long as you have the hardware to cope with the extra figures.
Isn't that what I said? It is, isn't it?
You know this and Deep knows that, but I also know what I know and I stand by what I've said.
It's not a 'major time sink' at all. You're talking several hours max, then adjusting the figures as the scene develops.

I get that you're seriously invested with these devs, but why not try a little objectivity on for size, once in a while?
It seems to me like you take every single word these guys say to you as the gospel truth, that can't be disputed by anyone.
No, you gave the impression that it was easy to do, even if you didn't actually say that. Even now, you're more or less claiming that the Devs are lying, and it's far easier to do than they say it is. Which way is it? First you say it's not easy to do, then you immediately contradict yourself by claiming that it's not a major time sink at all, and would take a few hours max.

Anyone who has spoken online to Deep and Awake knows they are not in the habit of misconstruing anything. It's not a case of objectivity, but having a little faith in people, who have never given any reason to mistrust them. Everything you're claiming is based on what you've heard from other people, or decided for yourself based on limited information, whereas I have actually talked to them in person. I know which way I think is likely to be closest to the truth.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
No, you gave the impression that it was easy to do, even if you didn't actually say that. Even now, you're more or less claiming that the Devs are lying, and it's far easier to do than they say it is. Which way is it? First you say it's not easy to do, then you immediately contradict yourself by claiming that it's not a major time sink at all, and would take a few hours max.

Anyone who has spoken online to Deep and Awake knows they are not in the habit of misconstruing anything. It's not a case of objectivity, but having a little faith in people, who have never given any reason to mistrust them. Everything you're claiming is based on what you've heard from other people, or decided for yourself based on limited information, whereas I have actually talked to them in person. I know which way I think is likely to be closest to the truth.
Everything I'm saying is based on my own personal experience with Daz, which is considerable and it's got nothing to do with anything I've heard from anyone else.
I don't care what Deep says, or you, for that matter.
Like I said, I know what I know to be fact. I've done thousands of renders.
Your constant white-knighting of those guys is irritating, but like I also said, you're way too much invested in them to believe anything other than what they say.
That's the last I'm saying on this matter. Let's move on.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Everything I'm saying is based on my own personal experience with Daz, it's not nothing to do with anything I've heard form anyone else.
I don't care what Deep says, or you, for that matter.
Like I said, I know what I know to be fact.
Your constant white-knighting of those guys is irritating, but like I also said, you're way too much invested in them to believe anything other than what they say.
That's the last I'm saying on this matter. Let's move on.
I'm not white knighting them. I'm simply relaying the truth, based on my actual conversations with them. As someone who has had a lot of conversations with them, yes I think I'm better qualified to give an objective view of the Devs, over someone whose information on them, is all second hand.

In any case, you're wrong. I've criticised the Devs on several occasions, where I felt the criticism was warranted. They may be excellent Devs, who serve their patrons well on the whole, but they're not perfect by any means. Awake by his own admission, made an absolute whopper of an error in the coding, near the beginning of Chapter 2, which has caused them no end of problems going forward. He could have kept silent about that, but when asked what had caused the problems, he owned up to it, even though it was personally embarrassing for him ( because it's resulted in so many issues for players). And that's why I trust them, because they've proved that they're honest, by not being afraid to admit when they get things wrong.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'm not white knighting them. I'm simply relaying the truth, based on my actual conversations with them. As someone who has had a lot of conversations with them, yes I think I'm better qualified to give an objective view of the Devs, over someone whose information on them, is all second hand.
I said I didn't want to go any further, but you just won't leave it will you?
All you are is a white-knighter and someone who just thinks they own/police this whole thread on behalf of the devs.
I think you're confusing fact with your opinion, cos at the end of the day, that's all it is.
You don't own the thread.
Members should be able to have an opinion without getting constantly rebuked by you.
It's a shame you haven't anything better to do with your time. You're just sad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doccop63

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had on each 2nd screen of the John scene a Traceback.txt anyone else run into this ?? rest of the update run like a charm..
Loved the Cosplay party.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

In any case, you're wrong. I've criticised the Devs on several occasions, where I felt the criticism was warranted. They may be excellent Devs, who serve their patrons well on the whole, but they're not perfect by any means. Awake by his own admission, made an absolute whopper of an error in the coding, near the beginning of Chapter 2, which has caused them no end of problems going forward. He could have kept silent about that, but when asked what had caused the problems, he owned up to it, even though it was personally embarrassing for him ( because it's resulted in so many issues for players). And that's why I trust them, because they've proved that they're honest, by not being afraid to admit when they get things wrong.
No, you're wrong.
And why are you wasting your time on me, when you could be on discord, getting the 'truth' from your heroes?
I'm not wasting any more time replying to you.
I'm busy right now, so have a nice evening. Goodbye.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I said I didn't want to go any further, but you just won't leave it will you?
All you are is a white-knighter and someone who just thinks they own/police this whole thread on behalf of the devs.
I think you're confusing fact with your opinion, cos at the end of the day, that's all it is.
You don't own the thread.
Members should be able to have an opinion without getting constantly rebuked by you.
It's a shame you haven't anything better to do with your time. You're just sad.
So it's alright for you to criticise them, but it's not alright for me to support them. And when I do, you claim that I'm sad. I'm sorry but I trust my actual information from the Devs themselves, over your second hand information any day. If you're getting your information from the Devs themselves it's not an opinion, it's fact. What you're saying is an opinion. So I think you're the one who is actually confused.

Reactions: doccop63

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
So it's alright for you to criticise them, but it's not alright for me to support them. And when I do, you claim that I'm sad. I'm sorry but I trust my actual information from the Devs themselves, over your second hand information any day. If you're getting your information from the Devs themselves it's not an opinion, it's fact. What you're saying is an opinion. So I think you're the one who is actually confused.
No, I'm not confused at all. You're a white-knighter. End of.
You want to keep going with this, cos it's getting pretty boring, the way you keep repeating yourself like that?
Or are you just going to do what people like you always do and report me to the mods, 'cos you can't bully me off the thread?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I just wasted my time than playing the sandbox version I was going to wait for the VN but is there no another way?
I'm afraid for some of us, the sandbox version is not presently an option. A Windows update from last year, is incompatible with the game apparently. The Devs thought they might have a solution, but maybe it didn't pan out after all? Perhaps when Windows eventually update that update, it will simply work itself out, or they'll eventually correct whatever bug is causing the issue. But Windows often work very slowly, so it could be a while. In the meantime, the VN is the only way to play this game, for you, me and others with the same issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: RecklessOG

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, I'm not confused at all. You're a white-knighter. End of.
You want to keep going with this, cos it's getting pretty boring, the way you keep repeating yourself like that?
Or are you just going to do what people like you always do and report me to the mods, 'cos you can't bully me off the thread?
For someone who doesn't want to go on with the discussion, well you don't seem willing to stop. I've only ever reported one person to mods, and believe me they deserved it. I don't report people just because we have a difference of opinion. Even if they break the rules, by making daft comments about me. I certainly don't want to bully anyone off the thread. Arguing a different viewpoint is hardly bullying anyone. You may not agree with what I have to say, but that's just life, and sometimes people don't agree with you, no matter how much you believe that you're right. But don't think for a moment that I won't stand up for this game or the Devs if I think it's warranted. You don't have to agree with me, and you can choose to ignore me if you wish.

But having said that, this conversation has gone on for long enough. So I will end it. Because someone has to.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
For someone who doesn't want to go on with the discussion, well you don't seem willing to stop. I've only ever reported one person to mods, and believe me they deserved it. I don't report people just because we have a difference of opinion. Even if they break the rules, by making daft comments about me. I certainly don't want to bully anyone off the thread. Arguing a different viewpoint is hardly bullying anyone. You may not agree with what I have to say, but that's just life, and sometimes people don't agree with you, no matter how much you believe that your right. But don't think for a moment that I won't stand up for this game or the Devs if I think it's warranted. You don't have to agree with me, and you can choose to ignore me if you wish.
No, you're the one who won't stop.
I've tried to be polite with you, but evidently you just don't get it.
I just don't care whether you believe what I say, or not.
You just keep repeating yourself, over and over again.
You can carry on for as long as you want, but it's still not going to make me change my mind.
Y'all come on back now, y'hear?
I'm here all night long.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
For someone who doesn't want to go on with the discussion, well you don't seem willing to stop. I've only ever reported one person to mods, and believe me they deserved it. I don't report people just because we have a difference of opinion. Even if they break the rules, by making daft comments about me. I certainly don't want to bully anyone off the thread. Arguing a different viewpoint is hardly bullying anyone. You may not agree with what I have to say, but that's just life, and sometimes people don't agree with you, no matter how much you believe that you're right. But don't think for a moment that I won't stand up for this game or the Devs if I think it's warranted. You don't have to agree with me, and you can choose to ignore me if you wish.

But having said that, this conversation has gone on for long enough. So I will end it.
Nice trick, that...Editing your post after I've already replied to you, so you can try and make me look like the bad guy.
I'll remember that one, for sure. Two can play at that game.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

But having said that, this conversation has gone on for long enough. So I will end it. Because someone has to.
And then editing it again. You're a joke.
Go on, edit it again.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

I tried to end it two hours ago, but you just wouldn't let it lie, would you?
So don't try to pull that shit with me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm afraid for some of us, the sandbox version is not presently an option. A Windows update from last year, is incompatible with the game apparently. The Devs thought they might have a solution, but maybe it didn't pan out after all? Perhaps when Windows eventually update that update, it will simply work itself out, or they'll eventually correct whatever bug is causing the issue. But Windows often work very slowly, so it could be a while. In the meantime, the VN is the only way to play this game, for you, me and others with the same issue.
No, it's not that and I'm following since early part one allways on Sandbox and never had a problem with Windows update!

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes