Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
There is no NTR really in this game. Andrew is totally oblivious of what Anna is up to, and it's difficult to feel sorry for him anyway, so he doesn't make a particularly good target for NTR. For NTR to have any impact, you need to feel some empathy for the person who is a victim of it, and Andrew simply hasn't been written that way, so most people who play the game really dislike him. I think this was deliberate. Deep made him that way, so most players would want Anna to cheat on him, and feel ok about her doing that.

Having said that, the Devs have suggested in the past, that Andrew will get an opportunity to stay with Anna, at least on one route, which suggests he will discover the truth about her before the end of the game. But how this 'renaissance route' will play out, they so far haven't said. One possibility could be Andrew becoming a cuck, and some scenes since Andrew returned from hospital, where Anna teases Andrew ( a bit cruelly) hints this might be where we're heading, or it could just be the Devs playing with us a bit?
I remember years ago he was going to make him a full on cuck, and it started with Anna giving a BJ to the black guy ig and Andrew walked in and that was supposed to be the first step in that path. But then he said he'd push back this initiation and IDK what happened after it but I guess he just neglected the idea as a whole.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Despite this latest update, the ups and downs and bumps along the way, let us all always remember how we came to love this game ...

View attachment 3399114
the past updates and especially this one were rough... for me the last good update is over a year ago. but i always appreciate anna and thanks for the memory. back then i was so addicted. still am for anna but not so much for the rest anymore at least currently.
also other games make way less updates and most games deliver even fewer satisfying updates (more like this one for example) so AEA has still a huge lead to most other adult games even the last updates were mostly underwhelming.

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
the past updates and especially this one were rough... for me the last good update is over a year ago. but i always appreciate anna and thanks for the memory. back then i was so addicted. still am for anna but not so much for the rest anymore at least currently.
also other games make way less updates and most games deliver even fewer satisfying updates (more like this one for example) so AEA has still a huge lead to most other adult games even the last updates were mostly underwhelming.
Same here. I'm really addicted to this game especially the first season. I hope the coming updates will get better.

Reactions: Pogo123 and lyx0730

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
I have not played the latest update yet and I can see I lot of negative comments here already. Besides Acting Lessons, AEA is one of the best I've played and very addictive, I just hope the devs will make up for the weak updates and come up with a better one in the future.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'm pretty certain they're setting up a future gangbang with the young guys. Scenes like that though, take up a lot of time, because renders involving multiple characters take much longer to produce. That's the main reason why you don't see a lot of gangbangs or orgy scenes in adult games.

Both the Devs have stated in the past, that they'd really like to do some big scenes where Anna has sex with a lot of guys and/or girls. So it will probably happen before the end of the game. Such a scene though would probably encompass an entire update, so it's probably something that will occur nearer the end. Before then, I think we will see some foursome scenes with Anna and three guys and/or girls. We have actually had one foursome scene, when Basher and Leslie fucked Anna and Emily in Patrick's Bar, and it's interesting to note, that update was the longest one we've had to wait for in Chapter 2 ( the Devs needed an extra month to produce the renders for that one scene). So if you want bigger scenes, you have to be prepared to wait longer between updates. And unfortunately, a lot of people aren't that patient.
What you're saying is just false information.
Once the initial set-up is done, a gangbang scene is just like any other scene, assuming you have the GPU and memory to cope with the extra figures.
I've done more than 12,000 renders in Daz, so I do know a little bit about it.
A gangbang/orgy scene would take no more time to render than any other scene.
You can do as few, or as many images as you want, but if the dev is just going to waste renders(Like 184 on the beach scene), then obviously it's going to take a long time, regardless.

Last edited:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Scenes this update felt underwhelming, even in previous updates. Unpopular opinion but I think Anna's best scenes are with BBC now, should probably have more of that instead of the stale foreplay recently

Reactions: Dontforget666

neskimo

Dec 6, 2019
Just tried this game since I usually avoid WEGs but liked 'choose your own adventure' books growing up. Decided on this game since it actually has an attractive character (most WEGs look like the Bogdanoff Twins) and appears to have a decent amount of choice dependent content. Found a bug near the end of the game, if you helped the female doctor get rid of the male doctor he is still the one that does the MRI, I started with Ch. 2 (ep. 14) VN version. Otherwise pretty entertaining as the only WEG I've played.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Any new or sex scenes with redhead secretary? Last episode I played ended on the office party I think

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi Davidreiter , thanks for your work!
But I have a big problem with the new update.
Unfortunately if I continue the story from the loading of CH 14 with the choice of Jeremy Morto's route, it says "PRESS SPACE" and unfortunately this error appears. I choose "Ignore" it goes forward a few images and then comes back, I press "ignore" again and it comes back. And so on...only for Jeremy Morto's Route

Can you solve it?

Thanks a lot!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Despite this latest update, the ups and downs and bumps along the way, let us all always remember how we came to love this game ...

View attachment 3399114
Been a while since I played Chapter 1. Even though this still looks better than quite a few new games, the quality of the renders is leaps and bounds above this in Chapter 2. Anna is Anna though, always love :cool:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I bet the next update will start of very strong and hot! That is what I feel after the hints in the last scene (cosplay scene) :cool:
This is what I spotted in the last scene (cosplay scene):
PS! This is not confirmed! This is just what I spotted!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes