Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Btw the question wasn't for u but any type of response is appreciated!The guy said it will come next week but by what chances
My response was intended for people in general. Deep's post certainly suggests that the update won't be released in the next few days, and he also appears to have decided to add an additional short scene, which wasn't previously going to be in the update. Looks like next weekend, is the more likely release date? And if you're waiting for the VN, bear in mind, it doesn't get released for at least another 4 days after this.

However, for the previous 3 updates the VN hasn't been posted on this site until 3 weeks after the initial release. So those people may still be in for a much longer wait?

Last edited:

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
My response was intended for people in general. Deep's post certainly suggests that the update won't be released in the next few days, and he also appears to have decided to add an additional short scene, which wasn't previously going to be in the update. Looks like next weekend, is the more likely release date? And if you're waiting for the VN, bear in mind, it doesn't get released for at least another 4 days after this.

However, for the previous 3 updates the VN hasn't been posted on this site until 3 weeks after the initial release. So those people may still be in for a much longer wait?
My guess is that the new update will be out in the middle of the month, I see it as very unlikely that it will be out this weekend.

onimaa

Jan 13, 2019
No, not that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you want I have a group on Google Photos, where all the photos that come out on the game are uploaded
No, not that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you want I have a group on Google Photos, where all the photos that come out on the game are uploaded
Link doesnt seem to work. Could you provide another one.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
My guess is that the new update will be out in the middle of the month, I see it as very unlikely that it will be out this weekend.
Maybe. But Deep's statement as usual, is somewhat vague and could be construed either way. I was just trying to be more optimistic. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I always tell him, to take as long as he needs, until he's happy with the update.

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1725803505399.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick weekly update before the release next week.

I decided to change the plot a bit so an outfit for the bar scene is changed for Anna too. That's why it takes a bit longer. I promise that the bar scene will be amazing :)

Anyway, almost everything is set up, just some final animations and a little changed stuff, so fingers crossed :)

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
View attachment 4012765

Hello, dear Patrons!

I decided to change the plot a bit so an outfit for the bar scene is changed for Anna too. That's why it takes a bit longer. I promise that the bar scene will be amazing :)

Anyway, almost everything is set up, just some final animations and a little changed stuff, so fingers crossed :)

Deep
When did StoperArt took over this project too ? :LOL:

I'm sorry I just couldn't help but make this joke ! :BootyTime::HideThePain:

EDIT: Anna's outfit look so fitting - getting very exciting every time there is The Bar in the update.

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
View attachment 4012765

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
My Dick will die if we didn't get update in a week:(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DD3DD

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
So Anyone Can Guess the Exact Date of release:)
If you could say the exact date, it wouldn't be a guess. You can only know the exact date. And I dont. As I've said numerous times before, Deep only gives vague clues as to when you can expect an update, until he's literally ready to release it. So we'll find out the day before at the earliest. That could be anytime in the next week, after tomorrow.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
When did StoperArt took over this project too ? :LOL:

I'm sorry I just couldn't help but make this joke ! :BootyTime::HideThePain:

EDIT: Anna's outfit look so fitting - getting very exciting every time there is The Bar in the update.
Stoper hasn't produced an update for 11 months. Just imagine having to wait that long? Vishal326's dick would have turned to stone by then!

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
My dick would go into DORMANT STATE after waiting so long for this update now!
I hope it doesn't go too far too next week again and update must come by tomorrow or in this week only

StoperArt is becoming such an influence on other game devs as well now!

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
If you could say the exact date, it wouldn't be a guess. You can only know the exact date. And I dont. As I've said numerous times before, Deep only gives vague clues as to when you can expect an update, until he's literally ready to release it. So we'll find out the day before at the earliest. That could be anytime in the next week, after tomorrow.
Sound Preety Good :)

Reactions: DD3DD
4.00 star(s) 136 Votes