PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I wanted to try the creator's original idea, but after dinner at Anna's friend's house, I think the poor girl got run over by a car, and the Rpgm engine keeps crashing on me.
I'll have to try RenPy port.

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Thanks for sharing!

Finally, Emily at the bar! Feels like I've been waiting forever for this! Really hope it delivers :love:

PS: Small nitpick, not really a fan of this bar costume for Anna... Much prefer the below and hope we can return to it.
View attachment 3976672
It's more likely he'll move to a newer one. I'm surprised they haven't done that already. Having Emily start working there, seems a good time for Anna to switch costumes again?

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
hoping that he doesn't split the next chapters coming out in part 1 and part 2 (since it's the current trend of many developers unfortunately) otherwise it will take at least another 2 years to finish the story
It's very likely going to take a lot longer than that. Why are you in such a hurry for the game to end? We're now into the 8th year of the game, and the Dev has made no mention of ending it, beyond the fact it will end eventually. If you assume we're now close to the end of Chapter 2, which has so far taken up about 4 years. Chapter 3 when it comes, is likely to take up a similar amount of time. So I would say, more like 3-4 years, as long as something drastic doesn't happen, to cause the Devs to finish it earlier.

Dec 21, 2019
It's very likely going to take a lot longer than that. Why are you in such a hurry for the game to end? We're now into the 8th year of the game, and the Dev has made no mention of ending it, beyond the fact it will end eventually. If you assume we're now close to the end of Chapter 2, which has so far taken up about 4 years. Chapter 3 when it comes, is likely to take up a similar amount of time. So I would say, more like 3-4 years, as long as something drastic doesn't happen, to cause the Devs to finish it earlier.
I actually mentioned that every episode released lately, developers of other games divide it into 2 parts, for now (and fortunately deepsleeps has not done so). My doubt (and that of other users) is that he is dragging it out too much because perhaps he has no idea how to end the second chapter, obviously the third chapter is a given the success that the game is having. But as I have always said, for me the game remains one of the best in its category

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I actually mentioned that every episode released lately, developers of other games divide it into 2 parts, for now (and fortunately deepsleeps has not done so). My doubt (and that of other users) is that he is dragging it out too much because perhaps he has no idea how to end the second chapter, obviously the third chapter is a given the success that the game is having. But as I have always said, for me the game remains one of the best in its category
The Devs have a longterm plan for this game, which they decided towards the end of Chapter 1, so nothing is being dragged out. Personally, I don't care how they decide to structure it, as long as we keep getting the hot sex content involving Anna and continue moving her ever deeper into the rabbit hole of corruption/ depravity (which is essentially what this game is about). The ending will happen, when Anna is so corrupted she reaches rock bottom. Now that won't be the case on all playthroughs, because a lot of people won't choose for Anna to fall that far, and she'll have other more 'positive' endings. But the ending of the game will be primarily determined, by how long it takes her to get to the bottom of the barrel. And they're going to do that, as they always have, by degrees. And contrary to what some people would have us believe, I think she's still a long way from that. For instance, she's going to start selling drugs for the cartel, and along the way inevitably she'll be tempted to indulge in the product herself, which could be the start of a slippery slope towards a much darker version of Anna? Her agreeing to smoke weed with the students, is possibly an early lead-in for such a future scenario?

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Thanks for sharing!

Finally, Emily at the bar! Feels like I've been waiting forever for this! Really hope it delivers :love:

PS: Small nitpick, not really a fan of this bar costume for Anna... Much prefer the below and hope we can return to it.
View attachment 3976672
I'm also not a big fan of Anna's current outfit at the bar. I prefer this one, it's simpler but looks very sexy.

bar.jpg

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I'm also not a big fan of Anna's current outfit at the bar. I prefer this one, it's simpler but looks very sexy.

View attachment 3983619
I've always been partial to girls wearing skirts and tops and dresses, rather than lingerie. So anything along these lines would get my vote. She's worn a succession of lingerie type outfits in the Bar, so I think it's time for a really skimpy skirt and top or possibly dress?

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1725095817253.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

I apologize but I'll need more time to finish everything for the next release. I already see that I can't finish the update by tomorrow. We have to redo a lot of animations and it will take some time.

Meanwhile, I will make an additional short scene to move things forward with the agent and make a little addition to John's and Andrew's scene.

Still, scenes that I have finished, came out amazing. I bet you will like both the boys and the bar scene. Anna and Emily will set
the bar of customer service to new heights again :)

Thank you again for your amazing support,

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3985343

Hello, dear Patrons!

I apologize but I'll need more time to finish everything for the next release. I already see that I can't finish the update by tomorrow. We have to redo a lot of animations and it will take some time.

Meanwhile, I will make an additional short scene to move things forward with the agent and make a little addition to John's and Andrew's scene.

Still, scenes that I have finished, came out amazing. I bet you will like both the boys and the bar scene. Anna and Emily will set

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 the share :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
View attachment 3985343

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
So we can't expect the update by next week as well?
What a shame considering we have been waiting more than 2months

Reactions: natz23

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020

Nouveau

Hello, dear Elite Patrons!

This time I decided to go with pirate-themed wallpapers. :love:
What happens when there is mutiny on a ship? Not a good outcome for the captain. But maybe she will enjoy it in the end :D

This idea was sent to me by a patreon :)

I hope you like them as much as I do. Maybe I need to make some more to see what happens next?

Full-size images are in the attachment.

Deep
Thank you so much for sharing this month’s wallpapers! :love:
I just have a small request—if possible, could you please upload the images in full size as well? I would really appreciate it. :)

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
How do you know?
He hasn't mentioned it's going to be next week otherwise he would have!

Animations may take some time,it's not about any artwork or story problem
Updates that involve the Bar always tend to take longer, because those scenes are invariably more complex, with multiple characters involved. The first bar scene in Chapter 2, took almost 4 months to complete, and since then the Devs have improved the turnaround between updates.

I've mentioned this before. Deep never commits to complete anything by a specific date. He only says he 'hopes' to complete by a certain date. Generally, he'll only commit to a release date, when it's like a day or two away, and he knows for certain he can release the update on that day.

Reactions: Dexter Day

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
Updates that involve the Bar always tend to take longer, because those scenes are invariably more complex, with multiple characters involved. The first bar scene in Chapter 2, took almost 4 months to complete, and since then the Devs have improved the turnaround between updates.

I've mentioned this before. Deep never commits to complete anything by a specific date. He only says he 'hopes' to complete by a certain date. Generally, he'll only commit to a release date, when it's like a day or two away, and he knows for certain he can release the update on that day.
Btw the question wasn't for u but any type of response is appreciated!The guy said it will come next week but by what chances

4.00 star(s) 136 Votes