Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone post the latest version in which the BUG has been fixed at the Adult Section of the Bar? For those who didn't Corrupt Anna too much. ;-)

Ythilren

May 23, 2017
Hello there, i think i might have stuck my save game.

It's my first time playing and i reached day 10 where i was supposed to get the job at the bar and go to the hospital for further examination. I wen to the bar without a problem but when i go to the hospital i can't interract with anything or anyone.

Was i supposed to go to the hospital first or did i miss something ?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Hello there, i think i might have stuck my save game.

It's my first time playing and i reached day 10 where i was supposed to get the job at the bar and go to the hospital for further examination. I wen to the bar without a problem but when i go to the hospital i can't interract with anything or anyone.

Was i supposed to go to the hospital first or did i miss something ?
If I'm not mistaken you have to go to the hospital next day. after work in the bar you have to go home

sylvio

Nov 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "EllaKrael, post: 505518, membre: 156585"] Lorsque vous êtes bloqué sur la scène strip-club, cliquez sur les points suivants (voir la pièce jointe pour obtenir de l'aide):

1. Le coude d'Anna (la porte du club de striptease)
2. Pied de la table, cela prendra 2 ou 3 clics (la sortie de la passerelle vers la barre)
- l'écran deviendra noir pour la transition de la pièce mais retournera à l'image bloquée
3. Juste à droite de la partie la plus basse du vase (emplacement de Jim)

L'image devrait disparaître et continuer.
Ma fenêtre a été réduite en prenant la capture d'écran, mais les mêmes emplacements devraient être mis à l'échelle. [/ QUOTE]
sa fonctionne pas
When you are stuck on the strip-club scene click on the following points (see attachment for help):

1. Anna's elbow (the door to the strip club)
2. Foot of the table, this will take 2 or 3 clicks (the walkway exit to the bar)
- the screen will go black for the room transition but return to the stuck image
3. Just right of the vase's lowest part (Jim's location)

Image should clear and continue.
I did have my window reduced while taking the screen-shot but it should be the same locations scaled.
it does'nt workit does'nt work

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
This is by far the best game i have ever played,the animations are amazing,can someone recommend similar games please?Thanks!!

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
This is by far the best game i have ever played,the animations are amazing,can someone recommend similar games please?Thanks!!
To begin with, I'd recommend you to try , as a visual novel instead of an RPG game. I prefer it that way, frankly. Then you could go for the fairly similar game , or even better, my personal favorite, .

Reactions: Zerokyl

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
To begin with, I'd recommend you to try , as a visual novel instead of an RPG game. I prefer it that way, frankly. Then you could go for the fairly similar game , or even better, my personal favorite, .
You are a legend for linking the ren'py version fo this game.

The only acceptable RPGMaker game ive played is Lily of the Valley, as everything is right next to each other.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
To begin with, I'd recommend you to try , as a visual novel instead of an RPG game. I prefer it that way, frankly.
The poster you were answering stated that they enjoyed the edition of the game that they played, I'm curious why you felt the need to try and convince them to replay the same game again using a different engine when all they asked for was a suggestion of other games to try next.

(I understand that you may of been worried that the poster was only looking for other RPGM based games to try and that due to that you might not of wanted to suggest games built using a different engine, but a simple question relating to that subject matter would of resolved that worry.)

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
The poster you were answering stated that they enjoyed the edition of the game that they played, I'm curious why you felt the need to try and convince them to replay the same game again using a different engine when all they asked for was a suggestion of other games to try next.

(I understand that you may of been worried that the poster was only looking for other RPGM based games to try and that due to that you might not of wanted to suggest games built using a different engine, but a simple question relating to that subject matter would of resolved that worry.)
Because I think that the Ren'Py version is quite superior, and I thought that the poster may enjoy that version even more, frankly. I don't see the problem with that.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I don't see the problem with that.
Simply suggesting some Ren'py based games (like you did) would allow the poster to see the differences between the engine types them self and to potentially discover if they prefer one engine type over another, without direct external influence by others.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Simply suggesting some Ren'py based games (like you did) would allow the poster to see the differences between the engine types them self and to potentially discover if they prefer one engine type over another, without direct external influence by others.
Wouldn't comparing the two versions do exactly that, too?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Wouldn't comparing the two versions do exactly that, too?
Possible, but that would be answering a question about a topic that they didn't actually ask about and not the topic that they did, which was simply to suggests other games that they would possible enjoy.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Possible, but that would be answering a question about a topic that they didn't actually ask about and not the topic that they did, which was simply to suggests other games that they would possible enjoy.
Yeah. And he got the answer to that question, AND extra info about another version of the game he enjoyed.

So again, I must ask, how is that exactly a problem?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Yeah. And he got the answer to that question, AND extra info about another version of the game he enjoyed.

So again, I must ask, how is that exactly a problem?
Thats enough on that. Lets get back on topic.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
hello I am new this game astaque me
He tells me this
the third one is in the industrial part of the town at the bar. thats at the east from my
here I leave you photo

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The guy you are looking for is outside the bar, to your left.
You can see him in your photo

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes