Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not into female protagonist games at all, is just not my fantasy seeing a girl fucking a bunch of different dudes (I like the other way around:p). I did ask a few months back if that was a lesbian path and someone said no at the time. What about now?

If it is, can I choose just the lesbian and the computer geek path?

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
I'm not into female protagonist games at all, is just not my fantasy seeing a girl fucking a bunch of different dudes (I like the other way around:p). I did ask a few months back if that was a lesbian path and someone said no at the time. What about now?

If it is, can I choose just the lesbian and the computer geek path?
Yeah you can, but there isn't much to do yet with only lesbian and IT guy.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This is the best update with the best scene so far , Anna and Timothy's scene is so fucking hot even though IDK why I didn't trigger the BJ scene for some unknown reason. I hope he replaced Andrew as Anna's new boyfriend someday.
I checked the code of my remake and the BJ at the LAN party depends on 2 choices made earlier in the game:
- "Convince Him" (giving Timothy a footjob at his desk resulting to installing spyware on Jeremy's PC via USB stick)
- "Tell Him the Truth" (in the scene before the LAN, tell Andrew the truth)

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!
Just quick news about the progress of the next update. I'm still in the process of finalizing scenes for it. So far there are planned scenes in Carl's office, bar (also in an adult part), clothing shop (let's see what girls are gossiping about), office (both with Diane and Jeremy as well as other colleagues). A yacht scene that had to come in the previous update but was too big to finish and our beloved Alfred :) Renders are also already in process, and the first batch will be uploaded to the elite patron gallery this week.

I won't have time to release a visual novel about Anna in school as my primary focus is on the next update, but I have already started work on it also and will give an update on it later.

The exact release date is not yet set, but it would be around 23rd of March.

Thank you for your fantastic support, this month has been the best so far. With your help, Anna is growing into a great project with more exciting stuff to come.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think I ran into a glitch, I can't seem to progress the game after talking with father and son on the second day of working at the adult part of the bar. After a scene with the co-workers plotting something (even taking a picture of Anna), Anna is about to leave to serve other people but I can't do anything.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just go to the guy (don't know his name) behind the bar and interact with him, that's all you have to do if I remember right.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just go to the guy (don't know his name) behind the bar and interact with him, that's all you have to do if I remember right.
15-6 ethan 3.png

The game is stuck on that image above, the dialog ended and the game is kinda frozen.

EDIT: Tried restarting the save multiple times and even chose Robert to help get the documents instead of Jim, but I still get stuck when I'm about to leave Ethan and David.

Reactions: Zerokyl and tim768

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just finished for the first time and as expected from female MC games, they(devs) make your partner not giving you much attention so you don't feel that bad going after the other guys. That doesn't work for me because like I said before, is not my fantasy playing as female fucking a bunch of dudes. My plan at the beginning was going for a lesbian+IT guy route, but I decided to cut off the IT guy as well. I guess I'll wait another 3-4 updates to check how the lesbian path is going to be, really hope we can do stuff with the sister by then:heartcoveredeyes: (without Carl of course).

One thing is for sure though, Anna and all the other girls looks gorgeous, for those that enjoy FMC games you should be very pleased since there's a big selection of guys. I can only hope someone will make an incest male MC game using these assets.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Just finished for the first time and as expected from female MC games, they(devs) make your partner not giving you much attention so you don't feel that bad going after the other guys. That doesn't work for me because like I said before, is not my fantasy playing as female fucking a bunch of dudes. My plan at the beginning was going for a lesbian+IT guy route, but I decided to cut off the IT guy as well. I guess I'll wait another 3-4 updates to check how the lesbian path is going to be, really hope we can do stuff with the sister by then:heartcoveredeyes: (without Carl of course).

One thing is for sure though, Anna and all the other girls looks gorgeous, for those that enjoy FMC games you should be very pleased since there's a big selection of guys. I can only hope someone will make an incest male MC game using these assets.
Truly as expected because majority of the players will not enjoy playing a faithful solo path with your boyfriend from the very start until the end. I think this game is not for you man if you will just focus on a lesbian path , I doubt deep sleep will make much content for it (maybe threesome though) , like you said you are not into female protagonist game.

In contrary to your preferences, I'm not into male protagonist game unless it's incest like (Inceton,Icstor games etc.) cause most of the other non-incest has NTR and voyeurism scenes that turns me on than my own male character's scenes.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!
Just quick news about the progress of the next update. I'm still in the process of finalizing scenes for it. So far there are planned scenes in Carl's office, bar (also in an adult part), clothing shop (let's see what girls are gossiping about), office (both with Diane and Jeremy as well as other colleagues). A yacht scene that had to come in the previous update but was too big to finish and our beloved Alfred :) Renders are also already in process, and the first batch will be uploaded to the elite patron gallery this week.

I won't have time to release a visual novel about Anna in school as my primary focus is on the next update, but I have already started work on it also and will give an update on it later.

The exact release date is not yet set, but it would be around 23rd of March.

Thank you for your fantastic support, this month has been the best so far. With your help, Anna is growing into a great project with more exciting stuff to come.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Well i hope we seesome poly development or skme big events becuase i qant to finakly beat jeremy.also i the release date is definetely NOT 23 March.experience talking

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
My plan at the beginning was going for a lesbian+IT guy route, but I decided to cut off the IT guy as well. I guess I'll wait another 3-4 updates to check how the lesbian path is going to be, really hope we can do stuff with the sister by then:heartcoveredeyes: (without Carl of course).
I forgot to mention it, but if you really want an FMC game with a lot of lesbian, check out "The Humbling Experience"

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes