CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Should I ignore Timothy or defend him?

I guess if I defend him maybe something will happen with him.. ignore him something will happen with her hahaha..
so.. defend or ignore?

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
Should I ignore Timothy or defend him?

I guess if I defend him maybe something will happen with him.. ignore him something will happen with her hahaha..
so.. defend or ignore?
i suggest, defend him. You will see a good moments later.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Was curious does the NTR inevitable or is there a way to skip it?
I think you could do a 'good girl' route, but that's not really the objective of the game and there is little content to be had. This is true to at least this point in the games development, but may change later.

However, there isn't really any 'NTR' so far imo. There's A LOT of cheating, some of it pretty much forced via blackmail and coercion (though you always have an option to decline), some of it much more willingly on Anna's part, but she loves her BF and she's not out to humiliate or emasculate him. She likes to keep it all behind his back and sort of have her cake and eat it to. That is, keep her relationship while screwing around on the side either for her own fun or to get what she wants, or because she got herself into a bad situation where it's basically forced on her. You can always choose to skip pretty much any scene/route tho.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
I am new to this game, but after 2 hours of gameplay I got to make maybe ~3 (non-)choices.

...does it keep so super-linear? Would be a bit disappointing, tbh.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I am new to this game, but after 2 hours of gameplay I got to make maybe ~3 (non-)choices.

...does it keep so super-linear? Would be a bit disappointing, tbh.
It does, sorry for the disappointment. There are a few hidden scenes and in the last update there is one choice that lead to two different scenes. But for the most part you walk to the only available destination and decide to have or to skip the only possible scene in the only possible order.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
It does, sorry for the disappointment. There are a few hidden scenes and in the last update there is one choice that lead to two different scenes. But for the most part you walk to the only available destination and decide to have or to skip the only possible scene in the only possible order.
Thanks for the reply. I like the renders, but if there's (almost) no choice at all it's not worth the time. Guess I'll look for something else.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I like the renders, but if there's (almost) no choice at all it's not worth the time. Guess I'll look for something else.
You could grab the renpy version from some pages ago, then you can literally speed-skip through and save time. It's still worth a look, especially if you like the renders.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
As mentioned, grab the Renpy version. Only kick on the Renpy version is that the images are compressed to the point I find it noticable. At least they were in the last version I played. Makes just running through the scenes much less painful than RPGMaker though so worth it.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh an update AND wallpapers, Hopefully someone can share the wealth!

Ser

Jun 4, 2017
"For Alfred, there will be two scenes in this update"
I hope Alfred come in adult bar part))))))

Reactions: moddy1
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes