markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
It was fucking he qould delay.anyway thats not the point.the point is anna is gonna hit us like a bomb

aksfysal

Feb 16, 2018
I love this game I just needed to express here that and can you please add skip option in cut scene I always accidently play the cut scene again

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Any similar games to this?
Elena's life , Lily of the valey , Lida adventures . just to mention a few , there are a few more but they are being rebuild from scratch on other engines atm

oh and The Humbling Experience , tho the dev are having some isues atm

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
However, there isn't really any 'NTR' so far imo. There's A LOT of cheating, some of it pretty much forced via blackmail and coercion (though you always have an option to decline), some of it much more willingly on Anna's part, but she loves her BF and she's not out to humiliate or emasculate him. She likes to keep it all behind his back and sort of have her cake and eat it to. That is, keep her relationship while screwing around on the side either for her own fun or to get what she wants, or because she got herself into a bad situation where it's basically forced on her. You can always choose to skip pretty much any scene/route tho.
Story is NTR for sure but most of us feel less NTRed cause protagonist is female.
There's a believe that NTR is cuckold and playing as female MC, there is no reason to feel cucked.
For me NTR means homewrecking and the story goes on that direction if you follow the NTR route.
Just the fat boss character himself enough to cause NTR. Gives me the feel that I'm fuck toy for Jabba the Hutt. :p

Reactions: Amanda Carter

IURD

Dec 11, 2017
Is there any kind gentleman developing fan art as there is a thread here for DoD?

mosiii

Jun 9, 2017
Not a single 15$ patron here? :( Curious about the wallpaper.
there is not much 15$ supporters for deep in general. so we may not get that wallpapers here. but i'm surprised that he posted the pictures for only 15$ patreons. it could be something especial maybe?! :RarePepe:

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, Deep is one of the few patreons I would consider moving up to a higher tier (currently $5), but it's hard to justify paying 15 for what could essentially just be a single image.

...as much as I want to see it.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Story is NTR for sure but most of us feel less NTRed cause protagonist is female.
There's a believe that NTR is cuckold and playing as female MC, there is no reason to feel cucked.
For me NTR means homewrecking and the story goes on that direction if you follow the NTR route.
Just the fat boss character himself enough to cause NTR. Gives me the feel that I'm fuck toy for Jabba the Hutt. :p
But there's no homewrecking yet, is there? Anna and her boyfriend seem to have pretty much the same relationship as they did from the start, at least from his perspective and in terms of her feelings for him, and she seems intent on keeping it that way in pretty much every route.

I could easily envision that changing with further development, but i don't think it's really in the game yet.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
But there's no homewrecking yet, is there? Anna and her boyfriend seem to have pretty much the same relationship as they did from the start, at least from his perspective and in terms of her feelings for him, and she seems intent on keeping it that way in pretty much every route.

I could easily envision that changing with further development, but i don't think it's really in the game yet.
That`s why i said the story goes on that direction. Fat boss, old neighbour and the guy who is acting like close friend corrupted Anna while she already has boyfriend. I forgot the guys count that Anna cheat with. He still doesn`t aware any of her cheatings. If i was Anna`s bf after i learned any of her cheating, i would end love relation and use Anna as just for fuck buddy like other guys. But I would certainly kick the guy face who acts like close friend. Pretty enough homewrecking reasons for me.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its natural that cheating carries the possibility of ntr, the whole homewrecking thing, but thats why it has a different tag. As long as its just cheatng, it will never turn into homewrecking and definitely not in an integral way. So no, no homewrecking. BF is as clueless as he always is in such cheating games :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Its natural that cheating carries the possibility of ntr, the whole homewrecking thing, but thats why it has a different tag. As long as its just cheatng, it will never turn into homewrecking and definitely not in an integral way. So no, no homewrecking. BF is as clueless as he always is in such cheating games :)
I liked that, you make cheating is normal if partner clueless about her cheatings with other guys. :)

Alright then same story but dev let`s you play this time as Anna`s dumb boyfriend. So as long as Anna is just cheating with these guys and fools you, it won`t be problem. :) still no, no homewrecking?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Technically, no. But i wouldn't be playing that game at all :cool: Which means, tag wise that would be still just cheating but cucklovers would probably love that while i'd simply wanna smash faces XD

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Technically, no. But i wouldn't be playing that game at all :cool: Which means, tag wise that would be still just cheating but cucklovers would probably love that while i'd simply wanna smash faces XD
So you are saying, you don`t feel cucked while playing as female MC, which i agree also. Same story but when you swap to partner`s gender, you totally change your mind and call this game as NTR. You were saying just cheating before. You can play all NTR tagged (by dev) games , if it has female protagonist. :)

Kinda weird isn`t it? Dev tags his female MC game as NTR, but we still think NTR is cuckolding. How come NTR means cuckolding but i don`t feel it as female MC. :p

Who knows, maybe NTR`s not just cuckolding and you can let me think this game as NTR. :evilsmile:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes