DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I don't know if anyone has said this already, I haven't played this game since 0.4 (haven't had time) but this game has a really good set up. All of the events that are seemingly random have an interconnectedness that is very intriguing, with an overall story in the background. I think that is very well-thought out and is something that isn't present in many other games

U

User_57075

I would like this game to pay more attention to the loyalty route!
But most prefer corruption, so it will be difficult for dev to work with this route.
But this is a great game, it's just my opinion :)

Reactions: DavidTurner
G

grandik5'5

if I were Anna's bf i would kill her (in the game obviously) no man should be humiliated like this.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
He lives next door of your new apartment.
I guess you missed some scenes with him because you visit him earlier and help him with a shower before you invite him for dinner.

I guess you didn't go to the store when the dialog said she would like some chocolate and went straight to the hospital?

Reactions: radaychoi1

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
He lives next door of your new apartment.
I guess you missed some scenes with him because you visit him earlier and help him with a shower before you invite him for dinner.

I guess you didn't go to the store when the dialog said she would like some chocolate and went straight to the hospital?
Is the same model of Anna used in another game?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Is the same model of Anna used in another game?
Only in ' ', a mini VN deepsleep also made to test some stuff

And I have re-made , It's the same game, just a different engine.

Reactions: Zerokyl
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes