Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
Only in ' ', a mini VN deepsleep also made to test some stuff

And I have re-made , It's the same game, just a different engine.
I've played old church and i've enjoyed the renpy remake,but anna is just the perfect model according to me lol

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hi, just wanted to pop in and say thanks to the developer. This is a great example how games should be designed, that you let players actually play the game and make decisions. Thank you very much.

If somebody wondered what I meant, it's that whole corruption scheme in so many other games where you play female main character. I'm so sick and tired of letting every possible scumbag with a monster dick to bang "my" girls. If you don't do it, you are pretty much stuck with every other male character in the game too, and your girl is destined to play "good" path, and get really little content. Every time I push that button to let one of those cretins to do their magic, little part of the good guy inside me dies. I really liked how this game works though, and how it lets you skip some repulsive guys and pick those guys, that you think are worthy for Anna. Well done.

Only thing that I was little wondering was, what is the point of the boy friend in the game? I mean, this is adult video game, so naturally players will cheat on him. He is kind of freeloader, so I didn't feel bad for letting Anna to cheat on him, but he isn't a bad guy either, so it still made me thinking.

U

User_57075

I still think I should have more content in the route of the faithful wife, hand I see a reason for Anna to have a boyfriend if she does not have relations with him. I think Dev should have worked more on Anna's boyfriend.
Anna has become a whore who goes out with all the men if she even cares about her namarado, doing the same as an otario.
Game ends up being embarrassing, if you choose to play a faithful route does not have content. and playing a full corruption game ends up turning the character's total depravity and vugar. Calm people are just my opinion and deskafo kkk

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I still think I should have more content in the route of the faithful wife, hand I see a reason for Anna to have a boyfriend if she does not have relations with him. I think Dev should have worked more on Anna's boyfriend.
Anna has become a whore who goes out with all the men if she even cares about her namarado, doing the same as an otario.
Game ends up being embarrassing, if you choose to play a faithful route does not have content. and playing a full corruption game ends up turning the character's total depravity and vugar. Calm people are just my opinion and deskafo kkk
dude honestly this game doesn't have a true faithful path you just have the option to refuse or not the scenes and if you want you can play the whole game without having any scene this game is about corruption most of the people will play that path and from what I see almost nobody likes or cares about the boyfriend some people even like that he's being cheated because he's dumb so i guess that's why Deep is not wasting time making content for him

U

User_57075

dude honestly this game doesn't have a true faithful path you just have the option to refuse or not the scenes and if you want you can play the whole game without having any scene this game is about corruption most of the people will play that path and from what I see almost nobody likes or cares about the boyfriend some people even like that he's being cheated because he's dumb so i guess that's why Deep is not wasting time making content for him
I agree with you!

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
google translated from portuguese?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there like a CG memory room or something? Can i also ask for the save? i just wanna to look at the pics :)
There is, but it's hard to use - lots of stuff, no labels. It's in the new apartment.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes