Jan 20, 2018
HELP!!

So I just downloaded the game for the first time. Playing through and the game crashed after I finished first day working at the coffee shop when I tried going home.

Now it crashes every time I start a new game and try to go outside the house.

Any suggestions? Should I reinstall?

So I reinstalled and got further, but every few times when I try to leave a building or change to a different section of the map, it still crashes.....any fix for this?

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
oh wow. latest spoiler is nice. please tell me that's her sister's kitchen. xD

also regarding all the boyfriend discussion, personally i'd like to see her dump the toolbox. then maybe, or maybe not, pick up with someone else. but that's just me. and she probably won't, that's just the way these games work lol

Reactions: User_57075

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
The new preview... Hmm... There are supposed to be scenes with Albert so maybe it's his...? Or her sister. Looking forward to it :D

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
This one, and the Lily of the Valley game, are very good ... But I am extremely sad that they are in the beginning ... Both are in 0.8 ... Two great stories, but no date of an "end". I hate to have started playing ... I wonder, Is not there a similar game full and complete?!?!?!?! :mad::frown::happyblush:firstimekiss:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
There is Road Trip by Malleck but the consensus there seems to be that the ending is rushed and he wanted to be done with it. The corruption went from slow at the start to super fast in the end. I think you go from BJ to DP in 3-4 scenes.

Personally, I don't mind that these games are not finished as long as they are getting regular good updates.
I do wish Lily would get regular updates and a 1080p or UHD remake because the 640x480 ruins the game a bit for me

Reactions: Guenther78

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
Hello, Maybe i did something wrong but is it possible to be end of the game after having sex with Timothy in his apartment? I can't sleep at home after, i can't do anything...or at least i did no find it.

Thanks

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, Maybe i did something wrong but is it possible to be end of the game after having sex with Timothy in his apartment? I can't sleep at home after, i can't do anything...or at least i did no find it.

Thanks
That is the end. There should have been a message displayed stating that.

KimCate

Feb 16, 2018
I just found this game and played through it (going to give it another go soon to see if I missed anything) but I just wanted to say I loved it! Can't wait for the next update!

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
Guys I found ALL THE SCENES. Go to your appartment, to the guest room (where the Ashley slept). And sit down on a computer chair. WOILA

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
The gameplay its the same like "Icstor" games, don't like it much but characters look very good and realistic. I am new one to this one i like main character look nice sexy story looks cool, but its long road from beginning so is there any Walkthrough for this game?

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018

Thanks
I think you did everything right ... But it's the end of the 0.8 update ... We need to wait for new ... and unfortunately delay!:mad::frown::happyblush:firstimekiss::HeyGuys:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
The gameplay its the same like "Icstor" games, don't like it much but characters look very good and realistic. I am new one to this one i like main character look nice sexy story looks cool, but its long road from beginning so is there any Walkthrough for this game?
no but this game doesn't need a walkthrough man the choices are basically yes or no in the last update was added choices that give different scenes but the game warns when that happens

Reactions: xslayermkdx

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
Untitled.jpg
I'm playing v0.8 and the game freeze in the bar at the adult part after I got the document back. Is there anyway to fix it?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes