https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/10/171723_anaea-fan3.gif

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Hello,
Just a quick news on the next update.

I'm sorry that I have missed one weekly update as I was on a quick trip and had limited internet access. I haven't been on one for a long time, and after all the time with both work and game, I had to take it. To make up for it, I'll make another weekly update sooner.

As for the next update, it won't change the release date, and It stays for 30th of March. I have already done more than half of the renders needed for the next update and will start editing and uploading them on following days.

At the moment I'm working on Yacht scene, and I like it a lot even though it's quite challenging plotwise as a lot of characters are going to be there at one time. To get all of the scenes in yacht scene, you will have to play it twice, so remember to save.

Thank you again for your enormous support.

Deep,

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
in total we already had to receive 1,0 but we will wait two weeks 0,9 .then there will be another delay??I'm not paying money - I'm just kidding and think:coldsweat:

Timothy35

Nov 20, 2017

Hello,
Just a quick news on the next update.

I'm sorry that I have missed one weekly update as I was on a quick trip and had limited internet access. I haven't been on one for a long time, and after all the time with both work and game, I had to take it. To make up for it, I'll make another weekly update sooner.

As for the next update, it won't change the release date, and It stays for 30th of March. I have already done more than half of the renders needed for the next update and will start editing and uploading them on following days.

At the moment I'm working on Yacht scene, and I like it a lot even though it's quite challenging plotwise as a lot of characters are going to be there at one time. To get all of the scenes in yacht scene, you will have to play it twice, so remember to save.

Thank you again for your enormous support.

Deep,
Thanks for sharing:):):)

Reactions: Jansen

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
I still think I should have more content in the route of the faithful wife, hand I see a reason for Anna to have a boyfriend if she does not have relations with him. I think Dev should have worked more on Anna's boyfriend.
Anna has become a whore who goes out with all the men if she even cares about her namarado, doing the same as an otario.
Game ends up being embarrassing, if you choose to play a faithful route does not have content. and playing a full corruption game ends up turning the character's total depravity and vugar. Calm people are just my opinion and deskafo kkk
1) Its a corruption game so logically that doesn't make sense 2) You would want to play game where the main character just has the same sex with the same boyfriend in the same ways all the time?

lolguest

May 4, 2017
1) Its a corruption game so logically that doesn't make sense 2) You would want to play game where the main character just has the same sex with the same boyfriend in the same ways all the time?
Exactly, you said everything. We already have a real game called life where you can stay with your partner and deny every other possible relationship to be faithful. Also, unless you find a whore, you can't just easily corrupt a hot woman to fuck as you want. This game is here to let you have your desires that can't be fulfilled in the real world, which is perfect.

Jan 20, 2018
HELP!!

So I just downloaded the game for the first time. Playing through and the game crashed after I finished first day working at the coffee shop when I tried going home.

Now it crashes every time I start a new game and try to go outside the house.

Any suggestions? Should I reinstall?

jean medel

Mar 12, 2018
Hi guys
Can anyone help me with this
Im stuck in where i have an appointment with the doctor and when im finally at the hospital before i enter it says "i should wait for his call" which is andrew but he never called me back after work

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes