Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Inb4 everyone complaining... At least we're getting status updates. A day delay ain't much :) it's a great game so it's nothing.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I mean I can see how it would be a little concerning to some that Deep keeps putting a deadline then saying he needs more time. Weren't we also supposed to get this version a week or two earlier and it got pushed back to the 30th? But the way I see it Deep is just a perfectionist and really cares about the game and his fans and would rather break a self set deadline than push out an incomplete and bug filled release. It'll be worth the wait in the end :)

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I don't have a problem with delays, I only begin to have a problem with how frequent the delays become. I get that his work is very high quality and he's relatively transparent about what he's doing at any given time, but there comes a point where you either stick to your deadlines or don't set one. Luckily I like the guy and I'm not angry at all. I'm merely slightly disappointed that this is the third time in a row there's been a delay of any kind.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Does anybody have the saves , i accidently deleted my game folder. I was at when ann decides to take help from sergey to deal with jeremy. Save may not be at exact point, it can be at some point previous to it. Thanks in advance

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes