partemon

Dec 25, 2017
I respect him for actually keeping every one updated in a timely manner. Unlike some of his "four months later" colleagues...
he has nothing to do with the others, he answers the question, he makes regular updates and the content is of very good quality, the day late is a trifle.
When we work on something, we always have things to tell so those who do not speak for four months is that they have not done much.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Is just me or is the hype lower than it was for the last update?
Edit:i mean i am hyped AF but i dont see other people feeling it

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Is just me or is the hype lower than it was for the last update?
Edit:i mean i am hyped AF but i dont see other people feeling it
I'm hyped for the update but as you see so many games got released this week
guess that's why you didn't see so many people hyped to busy playing and fapping.

Reactions: bas and markmaso

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Deep said in Discord the ETA is evening guys.

EDIT: It may be already evening for a lot of you, but for him it's only morning.
EDIT2: It is not morning, it's almost evening for Deep, sorry.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Which games? Only ones ive played this week were "Coming of Age" and "Chronicles of Leridia." Although just saw that Corrupting Jennifer had an update this morning.
Do your self a favor and play dreams of desire.i also played au-pair innocence my cute cousin finished a few branches in angelica's temptation ans there also other games this week like melody and deviant desires

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Do your self a favor and play dreams of desire.i also played au-pair innocence my cute cousin finished a few branches in angelica's temptation ans there also other games this week like melody and deviant desires
Nice will check them out. Cheers bro.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Need Help. I started this game but i am not getting any jeremy content starting from spanking. When i go in his room he just sends me away and no dialogue appears.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Need Help. I started this game but i am not getting any jeremy content starting from spanking. When i go in his room he just sends me away and no dialogue appears.
Did you let him grope you when grabbing your uniform from the top shelf?

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Then you are fine there is just no scene with him at the point of the game you are.continue on
Actually i started the game early but accidentaly deleted the folder so had to start again so in the game that i deleted i got the spanking scene, and liam pussy eating scene but this time nothing

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Actually i started the game early but accidentaly deleted the folder so had to start again so in the game that i deleted i got the spanking scene, and liam pussy eating scene but this time nothing
I checked my code and the spanking scene is dependent on the choosing "Stay" in an earlier scene in Jeremy's office.

The pussy licking is dependent on the choice of "convince him" (with Timothy) and getting spanked.

Deep said : 17:49 Hey. It will be released in an hour or two. I'm testing now.
On a side note: If he releases this evening, my Ren'Py remake won't be out till Monday evening. Social obligations this evening and tomorrow being Easter equals family obligations. Monday is a public holiday here so I should have time enough then

Reactions: griffor

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
I checked my code and the spanking scene is dependent on the choosing "Stay" in an earlier scene in Jeremy's office.

The pussy licking is dependent on the choice of "convince him" (with Timothy) and getting spanke
Do you have any save file so that i dont need to start the game again??

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes