Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game is very close of Lily o the Valley. they start to delay a few days at first , later weeks and later months and now month and very little updates. Good games but....

Reactions: ppbb and DimitarM12

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
instead of eating each other alive.
Now i’m hungry!!

On topic: i understand both side kinda.
In the end we all want the same thing. A release of a game with good/excellent content.

As i understand that not respecting release dates and pushing it further isn’t cool. I don’t mind the extra days. He always keeps his patreon in on the newest development. That is something that not evry creator does!

I would have loved it 2 come out yesterday. But i’ll just wait one more day.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
any save file with the lesbian route and choosing the stealing documents route with the guy who she flashed her tits to?

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
Delays for a working update with plenty of content, are better than rushed releases that have sod all but bugs and two minutes of play. This dev has been pretty much as punctual and informative as you could wish for. Quit the whining and enjoy the game when it is released.

Dazza1

Feb 18, 2018
I love this game so a delay doesn't bother me, sure I'm disappointed but atleast Deep keeps people in the loop instead of ignoring it.

Only thing I would say is maybe Deep needs to learn from these things , like if he's needing to push back the date do as other have said and keep the release dates vague, end of may to early june for example, also don't try announce an actual expected timeframe, overestimate the date, so if he thinks it'll take 6 weeks say 8, then if he gets it done as he expected he can release it 2 weeks early and be a legend, or if he falls behind he's got himself a 2 week buffer already.

Then again maybe don't wait to the date of the deadline to announce he needs more time, should be able to predict if he'll need more time a few days beforehand right? why not say so then, that way he can ask his patrons do they want to wait for the full release, or would they like a partial release on deadline day? which if he blocks it out in his head into quarters then releases a 3/4 done version of the game, if that's what those supporting him want that is, and then releases the full version when he's done with it.

Then again maybe his actual patrons don't care, or are more understanding of things, if so no need to change anything then, because if you/we aren't supporting him then why should he do anything to suit you/us, at this point I just cant wait to see what he has in store for us and Anna this time, my only thought is I do hope how he does things is to his benefit and not detriment as I would hate for him to lose patrons, as that could make working on the game less of a priority for him.

tomfelton

Dec 16, 2017
I love this game so a delay doesn't bother me, sure I'm disappointed but atleast Deep keeps people in the loop instead of ignoring it.

Only thing I would say is maybe Deep needs to learn from these things , like if he's needing to push back the date do as other have said and keep the release dates vague, end of may to early june for example, also don't try announce an actual expected timeframe, overestimate the date, so if he thinks it'll take 6 weeks say 8, then if he gets it done as he expected he can release it 2 weeks early and be a legend, or if he falls behind he's got himself a 2 week buffer already.

Then again maybe don't wait to the date of the deadline to announce he needs more time, should be able to predict if he'll need more time a few days beforehand right? why not say so then, that way he can ask his patrons do they want to wait for the full release, or would they like a partial release on deadline day? which if he blocks it out in his head into quarters then releases a 3/4 done version of the game, if that's what those supporting him want that is, and then releases the full version when he's done with it.

Then again maybe his actual patrons don't care, or are more understanding of things, if so no need to change anything then, because if you/we aren't supporting him then why should he do anything to suit you/us, at this point I just cant wait to see what he has in store for us and Anna this time, my only thought is I do hope how he does things is to his benefit and not detriment as I would hate for him to lose patrons, as that could make working on the game less of a priority for him.
yea that works

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
This game definitely my next favorite game from Sarah Life's.I hope the end is not like him.Keep doing your best, man.We are in your back.

Reactions: DavidTurner

IURD

Dec 11, 2017
Shinny knights or bublers, we are all here because we love the game and specially Anna.
Since Deep follows this thread and the main topic now is the current delay (I stand with those who rather wait a few more days than a bugged version), maybe he could adopt the same development bars as other games place on their patreon and home pages, like SummertimeSaga. It is only a suggestion, I don't know if he might consider this feasible.

Reactions: kiteares

javac

May 19, 2017
You guys are savages and need to relax, plenty of shit to beat your dick to while the update is being worked on.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes