KobeFan2017

Aug 12, 2017
That's what we call as "poor planning". His game is great at every aspect but he needs to plan release date carefully.
The better idea is just to not give a release date at all. Just announce a general timeframe in which to expect an update.

End of May, middle of June, etc. Giving out release dates reinforces them into people's minds and only serves to make them even more impatient for the update, and then angering them when you constantly delay said update (for whatever reason).

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Like someone said, he should plan when to finish the update, and release date. He is waiting until the last days to finish then delay and delay.. this is fifth update with delaying.. and probably 1.1 ver will come out in late july.
btw this update got delay from 15th may to 25th now 27?

Well, nice one #deepsleep, but im quiting the pledge.

#sryifbadeng

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, I play only the skunked versions so I wasn'r expecting anything until Saturday or Sunday anyway :tf:

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Well, I play only the skunked versions so I wasn'r expecting anything until Saturday or Sunday anyway :tf:
Plus getting access to it in the first place, there may or may not have been a reliable, friendly donor in the past but that's not a given ;)

Cham

May 30, 2017
Got to love people complaining about something that they are getting for free. You are entitled to nothing, if you are not a donor, you have no right to complain. Constructive feedback is great, but there's a difference between that and just pure complaining.

How can people be upset over something they are getting for free? You should have other things in your life.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I'll take 1 deep creampie for Anna in future scenes as compensation for each day you are late, DeepSleep ;)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes