u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
so update wont be today? (one week after 15th May)
It will be around 2 months after last update?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
so update wont be today? (one week after 15th May)
It will be around 2 months after last update?
It was enough to stop you lurking and start posting, so it's a good thing.
If you go back 1 page - you'll find what you need.
As it's your first post you may not be aware but you can search within a thread -
Top right in the search box - type your phrase (in this case I would put update)
In the boxes underneath check the "Search in this thread" box and Bob should be you aunty's live in lover.

Reactions: vrokol

AlinaVor

May 25, 2018
I do not understand why specify the exact date of the update, if 100 % it will be moved, for the same reasons, like- " Oh, it was much more difficult than I thought before, I need 10 more days"?

Reactions: DimitarM12

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
he said the 24th or 25th at least he keeps people updated on whats going on that's better than most dev's.

AlinaVor

May 25, 2018
he said the 24th or 25th at least he keeps people updated on whats going on that's better than most dev's.
It is better if you keep the word otherwise it would be better to provide so called weekly reports and operate with the check points such as "beginning of the June" or " end of the May".

Reactions: DamonG

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This is one of the very few good games out there right now and if he needs more time to work on the update, then by all means he should do that.
Yes , he should work on his game as much as he wants. However, keeping deadlines are important as well for business. In my opinion, devs have 2 options. They will either keep the deadlines like Mr.Dots or use "%" system like Icstor in order to prevent frustration.

Reactions: sevensham

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
It will be 1.0 i expect important events that will shift the course of the story.thag is why ive been saying deep should finally show jeremy bekng taken down.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes