kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Not ideal but I'd rather he takes that extra week to make the release perfect. Don't rush to meet the month deadline but at the same time, he should alternate with shorter updates to compensate.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
If I didn't love this game as much as I do and think Deep is a great dev I'd be more annoyed that he's set a release date, then delayed it by a week for multiple releases in a row. Glad he communicates with the fans thoguh. At this point I'd probably suggest just refraining from setting release dates until a day or two before he intends it to come out. Anyway update sounds great can't wait to play it.

Reactions: vrokol

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
guys,to be fair enough , he is not taking an eternity between updates , its always in a range of 30 to 40 days per update , and each update has quality , good animations , and a resonable gameplay , thats my opinion

Reactions: vrokol

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
I got a Problem. I've been on the Yacht for Party. I fucked Sergey. Saw Rebecca, went Home amd now i can't do anything there. When i talk to Andrew he says: See you later. Anyone knows ho to fix it? V0.9

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I got a Problem. I've been on the Yacht for Party. I fucked Sergey. Saw Rebecca, went Home amd now i can't do anything there. When i talk to Andrew he says: See you later. Anyone knows ho to fix it? V0.9
this bug has already been fixed but you're probably with the old version, to avoid this bug you can't let Alfred cum inside Anna if you choose this option the bug happens, then go back in a save before the scene with Alfred and don't choose the option to cum inside Anna that should solve the problem

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
this bug has already been fixed but you're probably with the old version, to avoid this bug you can't let Alfred cum inside Anna if you choose this option the bug happens, then go back in a save before the scene with Alfred and don't choose the option to cum inside Anna that should solve the problem

Oh. Ok. I hope i have a Save before this happened. Thanks.

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When was Anna supposed to have that dinner with Ethan? It's clearly not in the next update, but the "date"(ingame day) had been metioned ingame if I recall correctly and I thought it was quite soon? Was it not originally meant to be in this coming update? Just a bit confused.

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah and Timothy :)
You are just fine, the game is super. And there will be general classics of the genre (bos and secretary), I would like to see (seckrtursha under the table at the barefoot), and also it would be rustling to see a class (sex in the toilet of the plane)?

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes